Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

They’re making me sleepy.

3 Likes

It works on many levels and in many areas - noise pollution, water pollution, property ownership, personal space, taxes, etc., etc.

3 Likes

Amen to that Mb. BTW did they know what happened to the twins mom? Was it BP issues?

1 Like

Well… I need to swing more.

4 Likes

I just bought a refurb shark from Ollie’s and it smells awful. Like did no one think to turn it on and make sure the air that comes out doesn’t smell like death. Going back tomorrow and buying a new one at Walmart.

3 Likes

I ‘Googled’ Ollie’s and they are all in OK & Texas?

2 Likes

I got a refurb Dyson from woot & it looked/works like new.

1 Like

Ok we are back online! After 2 modems and 6 calls to Cox Communications and 2 to the manufacturer, by golly, we did it! So here is today’s So You Say There’s a Chance Jan 16:

The ratio of people to televisions in the world is 6 to 1.

6 Likes

Wrong ollies. They are everywhere on east coast

1 Like

Lucky you

1 Like

Cox? I’m so sorry

1 Like

We have them in Ohio.

1 Like

Shark Upright Vacuums - You Pick - $99.99 - Free shipping for Prime members https://home.woot.com/offers/shark-upright-vacuums-you-pick?utm_medium=share&utm_source=app

2 Likes

Does anyone have a cordless vacuum that they really, really liked? I screwed up the Shark by not using it for maybe a month and not letting the battery run down, which is now what I’ve been told I need to do.

1 Like

The products with older NiCad batteries needed drained down occasionally to almost 0 power to get them to last longer.

Newer products have Lithium-type batteries. That type battery does not need drained down at all, and in fact it’s recommended not to ever drain a Lithium battery down to dead. It may not accept a charge at all if it’s dead. The best thing about Lithium batteries is longer life and slower draining when in storage.

I wonder if the batteries are replaceable in your Shark?

2 Likes

THROWBACK THURSDAY!

2 Likes

Simon & Garfunkel, BOTW album is the one on the turntable right now…

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Death Knell for our mall has sounded…

The last of the 3 anchor stores will be gone.

3 Likes

Yup.
Same here.
No one is going to the malls I guess.
I rarely go to a mall…

3 Likes