Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

Sears is closing, but it might as well have been closed for the past two years. Still have Penney’s and Kohl’s.

5 Likes

I have a Shark Duo-Clean cordless with 2 batteries. LOVE IT.

I do try to run the battery completely down when I clean, and I rotate them each time I use it.

But didn’t know you had to use it more than once a month. Crap.

4 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

I was like, their nose starts… to what?

3 Likes

I don’t think I ever got a more specific answer. I will ask my mum.

2 Likes

excuse me??? not in MA

3 Likes

I go occasionally to the mall and often to stores. not as much as when my kids were younger, but with kids and pets I go to stores on a regular basis.

3 Likes

another long week here.

bff has a health concern. it’s serious, but he refuses to give details. got his biopsy results today. said it wasn’t as good as he hoped, but also wasn’t life threatening (he threw me into a panic a year ago by hinting it might be) and that would probably need surgery.

this all circles back to my “life is too short” thinking. less worrying and more having fun. within reason.

also, it’s windy as heck and freezing outside.

5 Likes

and more cats!!

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

also, bff still has all 13 gerbils. LMAO

3 Likes

We had two gerbils when we were kids. They were a boy and girl but we had them separated. Both of them escaped a couple of days apart. We eventually found them in the basement inside a roll of carpet and sure enough they had a litter of babies soon after.

My boys want a gerbil lately… We’ll see what becomes of that.

5 Likes

@dafrogman my husband got these stamps which made me think of you

6 Likes

Love it.

I believe those are clockwise from top right:. Leopard frog, gray treefrog, green treefrog and barking treefrog.

4 Likes

There’s 3 In MA from what I see

1 Like

oops.
just looked again and there are 2 in MA (the 3rd is RI) but I’ve never heard of it. one is in Worcester, so central MA and the other is in Plymouth, down towards the Cape. so both about an hour away.

looks like they both opened about 3 months ago, which could explain why I never heard of them.

worth checking out if I’m ever in the area?

4 Likes

temp is 16, without wind chill

ugh

3 Likes

25 degrees here, but no snow. Just really icy.

HAPPY FRIDAY Y’ALL!

4 Likes