Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

All chaps are assless.

2 Likes

And if you happen to sit on some snow or wet…

1 Like

Wut?

4 Likes

Had a great birthday. I picked chips and salsa for my work treat to break up the steady stream of donuts and cupcakes; it went over well.

Came home to streamers and balloons and a homemade B0C full of fantastic and very thoughtful gifts.

Included were some Woot items purchased on the DL - Star Wars Funko Pop bobble-heads. (@ThunderThighs, it would appear that Mrs Wootson has a super secret non-Amazon linked account!? Is she using it to purchase super secret B0Cs?)

Also homemade cards are the best! The Wootsons are a crafty bunch.

Had a a great dinner, Beef Stew (one is my favorites) and homemade cake, made with LOTs of love. So much love, in fact, that the top layer got dropped and the butter cream icing got over mixed and melted on the hot cake…we called it a exploded lava cake.

As you can plainly see, it was perfect!

11 Likes

I’m almost sorry that I couldn’t make it.

I was busy trying to explain to somebody that their perception of reality is mistaken.

6 Likes

I did receive that package in which you stuffed all those things and your regards, so thanks!

5 Likes

OK. I had to get a couple of these cool things. No idea why.

3 Likes

Problem solved

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @mydearWootson!

4 Likes

great pics!!!
the one in japan looked WAY more crowded right?

2 Likes

happy birthday!!!

I hope it was a great one.

and the cake……… lol

4 Likes

slugs will not hurt you chev.

can you imagine if a magical miracle face cream that was so great and nourishing for your skin and kept your skin looking youthful made your face look like 10 years younger!!!
but it was made from slug slime?

we all would LOVE LOVE LOVE them then chev!lol

I wonder if anyone has tried???

3 Likes

yeah, these parks are small & we are visiting off season. still saw lines up to an hour or more.

they have only 1 park map, for both parks. a sign of how small they are.

we definitely didn’t need to spend a week here, more like a weekend. but we’re headed into Paris today.

5 Likes

lol great gif mick

2 Likes

SOOO RUDE!!!

5 Likes

hi @mick52!! almost 9:30 here, headed to breakfast and then the train into Paris. another cool day, low 40’s.

we read up on the tips against pickpockets. wish us luck!!

6 Likes

hi MB!

not use to any one here. lol

glad you are having a good time, looking forward to pics from other areas of france!!!

and go to some bakerys and show me some Frenchy bakeries breads. I LOVE so much bakeries and breads and pastries ect ect…… lol

4 Likes

will do!

2 Likes

thank you.
and have a fun day!

3 Likes

4 Likes