Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

I didn’t know penguins could even drive. How many crashes have you gotten into?

2 Likes

None, though next time @Froodyfrog is seen, ask about the fire hydrant… :laughing:

3 Likes

Ok. I’m sure that’ll be an interesting story.

1 Like

Eh.

So-so.

I think a few Wooters know the story.

2 Likes

Is that why you have bad brakes? Does @Froodyfrog wear them out?

1 Like

No; separate cars.

2 Likes

Oh. @Froodyfrog’s car probably needs some serious work.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like a new car would be cheaper than repairing it.

But I daren’t say anything.

3 Likes

Wow. It’s that bad. Poor car.

1 Like

@cklun leaves for her next cruise on Sat. she’s bringing extra meds and stuff and doesn’t care if they can’t leave the boat! LOL

6 Likes

snuck out for 2 down-to-the-wire, last raids around before the boss changes, raids and got a shiny darkrai on the very last one!! I did like 25 of these stupid raids!!

4 Likes

father in law was told they wouldn’t have his MRI results until tomorrow. got mad and put in a verbal complaint. then the police came. LOL he is not a patient patient. he need to relax. they aren’t going to send him home until they’re sure he’s ok.

4 Likes

From the Meatman’s listing: Special Note: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Woot Services LLC and Woot LLC assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Was that always there or did WootLegal get nervous?

2 Likes

He did admit that “W stands for wagyu”

3 Likes

Ew ok, I am caught up, glad I missed it.

2 Likes

Oops. Weird busy lately. Forgot to reply since wasn’t ready at the time.
I could try it. It’s a small so no guarantees.
If you are willing to spend the cash, go ahead and send it my way.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Find one regarding the platypus.

3 Likes

Well shit.
Sucks that it seems this has all fallen on your shoulders. People have taken advantage of you taking up the slack.
Hopefully you can find something better soon.

3 Likes

3 confirmed cases of CV in NE Ohio. Getting closer to me now. Even closer to @cklun. Good time for her to go on a cruise.

4 Likes

most likely won’t just show.

so i will post this too! lol

4 Likes