Green Grotto XIX: 💩 Happens

Bathroom is down the hall to the left.

5 Likes

@moles1138 , I know your busy, so make sure you find your way!

8 Likes

Thanks @hot72chev

5 Likes

Ew… who stepped in it ? …

5 Likes

First goat!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Sunrise tomorrow! Look for the moon and turn around!

7 Likes

FANTASTIC JOB @mareli83 !!!

6 Likes

Cats Cute Cat GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

Whew! That was close! Nice new thread!

8 Likes

@Flourlover these are the new digs!

6 Likes

9 Likes

I feel like I just got into 18…

6 Likes

Normally I’d say there is a nice new thread smell yet in this case … :stuck_out_tongue: :poop:

3 Likes

7 Likes

@walldetta stop by and share your humor!

7 Likes

@therealjrn hey 19!

6 Likes

Was on the cd on the way home!

7 Likes

And I can’t read cause we’re in Grotto 19 not 20. Whatev the :poop:

4 Likes
9 Likes

They’re up there but at the bottom of the 1st post :wink:

8 Likes