Green Grotto XIX: šŸ’© Happens

s-l400

5 Likes

Good Morning Greens! There is some green & yellow looking vapor moving into my part of Misery. Rain!? Weird. More coming overnight into Wednesday. Still dry so we shall see. No sense in dreaming, it might stir up the dust. I am baking an apple bread for my boss’ birthday today. House smells good! Going to have tacos for dinner…on a Tuesday! Seems right. There shall be no crying today, except about stupid calls by referees. We armchair, all position, all talented players joined together in a glorious chant. There will be a fine for that. Enjoy sunrise!

8 Likes

@moles1138 OMG you and your brother look exactly like your dad, and Oogie favors a young version of your mom! Great pics!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAMA MOLES AND PAPA MOLES! :green_heart:

Happy Anniversary GIF

9 Likes

Prayers up for you! Even if it is Parkinsons, it is very early and there are a ton of new treatments out there! They really can’t tell for sure without testing. Heres to you my friend…we are by your side through it all! Aging is an evil thing. Health throws you curveballs in life for sure…I know firsthand!
Love and light!

6 Likes

Mornin Greens! Two for Tuesday or Taco Tuesday is here! I want to hear two songs from your favorite artist!

Today’s WTF: A chicken named Mike lived for 18 months after its head was chopped off.

Shh…don’t tell Wooster!

GIF by reactionseditor

5 Likes

Ah, Chev, you are awesome! I drop shit all the time. My hand just quits holding. Leftovers from a car wreck and cracked vertebrae. Just f-bomb and move on. You got this! :green_heart: :green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

friend share GIF

5 Likes

Our zoo lost a 28 yo gorilla. So sad! RIP Curtis. :cry:

4 Likes

Which is precisely why Late Boyfriend used to insult people by calling them ā€œChickenheadsā€ā€¦they are useless!

5 Likes
6 Likes

I need this crockpot.

It’s a gadget! No purchase necessary, please vote.

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

5 Likes

voted!

5 Likes

Beautiful Moles. They are lovely!

7 Likes

Voted!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Oh, tacos you say?

4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

T-Bell Bear GIF by Taco Bell

2 Likes

Are those fish tacos?

2 Likes