Green Grotto XIX: 💩 Happens

They are both pretty smart at figuring out things. I give them small problems to solve and they both amaze me sometimes.

Blazer is more likely to blaze right through and push his way around. He’s grown to be the larger, stronger and faster dog.

Shelby stops and tries to find shortcuts, though she’s the one that freaks out with odd noises and is the last one to walk up to strangers.

Blazer is almost 2 yrs old and starting to assert himself out in the woods, he’ll see something move and he’ll growl and stomp him feet as he goes up to the leaf that was blowing in the wind.

Shelby is the one that has a high-pitch bark, she loudly alerts us when the mailman arrives or a package delivery. Very loudly barking as she’s running outside. Blazer just quietly watches the excitement from inside the house through the window.

7 Likes

@daveinwarshington (and probably others at some point) you have a relatively good viewing opportunity coming up for a new train of Starlink satellites. As long as you’re willing to be up and outside before 6am that is:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @cartr1 - I hope you get to have something you enjoy today

Adopt Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

8 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL CARTR1 you are the bomb
Happy Birthday Party GIF

party color GIF by Woodblock

Animated GIF

4 Likes

Thanks Jim!

3 Likes

Oh My George Takai GIF

1 Like

Thank you @dafrogman !

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Flourlover :hugs:!

2 Likes

I prefer standard pencils :pencil2: vs mechanical. Writing feels and flows better for me.
This is the sharpener I’ve had for ++ years.
Happy? Hippo?

6 Likes

It is 9pm and I finally gave up working. Sometimes it sux to be the Boss. BOO!

And I do not have any viewing opportunities for Starlink in the next five days. BOO!

But Hubby just made me a bowl of ice cream and my world is so much better! :green_heart:

8 Likes

It’s quiet on here.

5 Likes

I get an error message every time I first try to access this thread on the app. Maybe related?

5 Likes

This is telling! Don’t leave or I will continue to ramble to myself and if I answer myself, then I am crazy! So stay and keep me sane.
:green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m always up before 6AM!

8 Likes

Well shit. That looks like a problem.

8 Likes

Thank you everyone for the awesome birthday wishes!
You put on quite the shindig, here in the grotto.
There was an aroma, I thought maybe it was the clam dip, turns out, it’s the grotto!

Anyway we went to a Worcester Redsox game. The Sox played as Los Wepas. Apparently it works for them. They beat the pant off the Buffalo Bisons!

“The WooSox will transform into “Los Wepas de Worcester” for 8 games in the 2022 season as a member of Minor League Baseball’s Copa de la Diversión (Fun Cup). ¡Wepa! is a Spanish expression of excited happiness. Our name, adopted from a fan suggestion, embraces the diverse Latino population in Worcester. For Los Wepas games, WooSox players will wear special gear including jerseys and hats with the Los Wepas mascot, Roberto the Rocket! Polar Park will transform into a celebration with food, music, and performances highlighting the Latin countries of the night”

The weather was beautiful today. Warm and sunny, not humid. It was a great day!

Then of course cake!!!

7 Likes

Oops. I accidentally left

5 Likes

Thank you for all the birthday wishes for my pup, Gabe.
Gabe says, woof! And

5 Likes

Wordle 439 3/6

:white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I feel like I should have had that on the 2nd guess!!!

5 Likes

Oh I missed a doggy bday!? Oh my. Happy pup day to Gabe. :bone:

7 Likes