Green Grotto XX šŸ¢ It took 19 previous tries to finally get it right.

So no where near finalā€¦these r bills that have 2 get paid 2 ensure financial stability of my moms business and her personal positions. It has 2 get doneā€¦and we r only at the beginning of this processā€¦it will take months and months. We even setup an O365 website with sharepoint, teams, etc. So we can collaborate even remotely, 2 share and save docs, etc. He hasnt even tried 2 logon once yet. I m afraid i will have 2 do most of the heavy lifting once this gets probatedā€¦i know he has a life and familyā€¦but so do i, and needless 2 say, i m unemployed as of decā€¦i need 2 take time 2 get my stuff together and bak n the marketplace 2 find a new job

5 Likes

Full confession, I BOUGHT OLD FASHIONED LEMON DROPS.

6 Likes

You started selling washing machines?

5 Likes

I went to Costco and only spent $47.41. I even bought eggs! :w_ooh:

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t go that far
:laughing:

6 Likes

If youā€™re talking about the January 2023 TTHHā€¦

7 Likes

eggs here are down to $3.19 this week!

5 Likes

I made an apple galette and used an egg to brush the crust so I could dust it with sugar. Then I cooked the rest of the egg and gave it to Beasty. She is not sleeping on my side of the room!

6 Likes

Time to relax.
VP is in the mail.

Listening to Mamas & Papas

6 Likes

You bought a new warsher??

4 Likes

Put it out by the curb with a

For Sale $200.00

sign on it. Maybe someone will steal it.

4 Likes

thank you very much!!

6 Likes

The reasonable part of me knows it could possibly have been fixed.

The Iā€™m-pissed-off-at-Maytag part of me bought a new washer. The old one was one year older than my momā€™s. Weā€™ll be replacing hers this month too because itā€™s been breaking for the last two months. She has a set in the basement too so sheā€™s not in a hurry.

I didnā€™t know we were doing this today. I asked my dad to check it out because it sounded like it was spinning, but it wasnā€™t spinning. Next thing I know he wheeling it onto my porch. Well then.

Menards has their 11% so that saved me $50. Plus the new one was on sale. Itā€™s washing towels right now.

5 Likes

https://www.menards.com/main/appliances/washers-dryers/washers/shop-all-washers/criterion-reg-4-1-cu-ft-top-load-washer/ctw41n1aw/p-1553236321779-c-5596.htm

Itā€™s the top seller.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of that brand, but then thereā€™s a lot of things I never heard of.
I hope it lasts a long time for you!

6 Likes

I think itā€™s the Menards ā€œhouseā€ brand. I hope it lasts, too, but if not, I can buy two of these for what I paid for that Maytag that lasted about 7 years. Argmmmmphmmph.

5 Likes

Some people have a hard time with doing the paperwork/bills/escrow etcā€¦maybe he canā€™t bring himself to do that, as it makes it too real. Just a theory. So sorry you have to go through this. A lot of the time, things like this get dumped in the womanā€™s lap :unamused:

6 Likes

Oh I just finished a bag of those! Now I am onto the root beer barrels!

4 Likes

Sometimes itā€™s easier just to let it goā€¦

let it go GIF

7 Likes

I got the case at Samā€™s last night. Only $2.67 per dz.

4 Likes