Green Grotto XX 🐢 It took 19 previous tries to finally get it right.

Is it a shorter drive to another state and can you get married by a JP there?

2 Likes

we married 30 yrs ago in the church my parents married in

2 Likes

It made me giggle. Here I am coming up with a plan to finally take them down… and there you go… lol. Too funny.

2 Likes

I’m just looking out for you. If you’re going to have a business plan, you’ve got to have a good back story with some substance. :wink:

Everyone should just be green, given red has already been overcome, and well, the color of money is green so that’s good for business. At least, I think so.

4 Likes

what’s the easiest way to see the last boc I posted?

2 Likes

Click here for your last BoC

How I found it
  1. Went to :w_boc: Post your 2022 Craps Here thread
  2. Clicked magnifying glass at top of page
  3. Tapped in this topic
  4. Entered @mbspell in search bar
  5. Scrolled to bottom of list
  6. Found LP you mentioned getting a BoC
  7. Posted link above
3 Likes

Valentine’s derby this week! Please vote for these love-ly shirts :slight_smile: Thanks all!

Love Stinks

Relationship Status

4 Likes

This reminds me of something. I can’t quite put my finger on it…
:laughing:

2 Likes

thanks
I never did post my Dec crap, will do it later this week

2 Likes

Thanks. I actually didn’t sleep to soundly last night ( bathroom break, noises from heater knob: it rattles, and brain thoughts) and hoping to “reset” my rhythm pattern.

Have you looked into hiring an officiant?
Odd that Tenn doesn’t accept online certification yet marring a 1st cousin over 18 yrs old is still allowed. Oh my. :roll_eyes:
Also looks like (from my quick Google search) a notary public can perform marriages.
Good luck!

5 Likes

Shit

6 Likes

I’m not a tool so i won’t win.

3 Likes

We were married at the Sheraton off the lobby in the part that overlooks the river.
suites-waterfalls-or

Nice view

Us

The officiant was the interim pastor from my parents’ church. Can’t remember her name. We tried to write our own vows but neither of us are writers. So she used what she had and she agreed to keep it secular. I just needed someone to sign the papers.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Read a bunch of 2 line horror stories.
These were my faves…

2 Likes

Wayfair ad on fb had an accesible shower…

2 Likes

Did someone say Senior photos?

6 Likes

Have a ship captain marry you.

loop ship GIF

1 Like

Good. She look dirty and needs that shower!

2 Likes

@Wooter60072541 If you’re near Nashville, you can get married by Elvis (there are other options too). I think you still have to apply for a marriage license first though.

3 Likes