Green Grotto XX šŸ¢ It took 19 previous tries to finally get it right.

yeah, coworkers of mine were sick last week, and my son had it too.

so far just a head cold. mainly tired and congested.

hope thatā€™s the worst of it.

5 Likes

Playing an album- Eric Clapton, Another Ticket ('83) His 7th album.

7 Likes

Good Evening Greens! Now that the sun has gone down, Enjoy sunrise!

From the plane this morning. In Philly now, and have already talked to coaches and Partners from Sweden, Denmark and Scotland. They are a fun bunch! Bought my dinner!

11 Likes

We were married by a retired Luthern Minister. There hasnā€™t been a JP in Misery in decades. Marriage is either the church or court.

9 Likes

Hello all! Weā€™ve made it through 1/52 weeks of the year already! ~10%

Got home from vacation over weekend and thankful to have a few days to decompress before adulting began today. Still have more to unpack (+ more laundry) and reorganize my home-work station for productivity.
Hubby grabbed a 6pack of beer after work and a new bottle of gin is ready. Gonna have a small drink. We too are feeling a tad sluggish and hoping a cold isnā€™t upon us.
Thinking chicken for dinner. College Football Championship is tonight.

10 Likes

Isnā€™t the judge a jp? Judge of the peasā€¦
Good Morning Sun GIF by patternbase

5 Likes

I thought a JP was a Justice of the Peace.

4 Likes

Ooo, farting cow! :smile:

2 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

So getting married @ the courthouse by JP is a thing of the pastā€¦called 3 countiesā€¦no JP that would marry us AND do the licenseā€¦1st preacher said no as he stopped when he was requied to do same sex as well as heteroā€¦2nd preacher said no as he was church of christ, and we both had prior divorces, and they were not 4 infidelity or deathā€¦geeshā€¦who knew it would b this hard 2 get married

2 Likes

Larry 68, me 64, been 2gether for 22 yrs, own our bank mortgage, insurance, utilities 2gether. Wanted 2 know if we wanted pre-marital counseling 2 save $60ā€¦WTF

2 Likes

Good luck with all the ā€˜got bak homeā€™ stuffā€¦it does take timeā€¦remember 2 get good sleep

6 Likes

Sounds like a fun productive tripā€¦safe travels home! Hope u get some rest!

5 Likes

Vegas?

4 Likes

I got home, ate a sandwich and slept for the last couple hours. I feel fine but Iā€™ve got a dry cough. Coworker was out sick today though.

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s just my yearly dry cough and I like to sleep. And itā€™s bedtime. Iā€™m tired from sleeping. Thatā€™s convenient.

@mareli83 I love you. Lol just wanted to make sure you knew.

4 Likes

Neither of us r covid vaccinated, nor had covidā€¦so cant flyā€¦let me google how far a drive it is from tn 2 vegas

3 Likes

25 hrs, 1670 miles

2 Likes

I :heart: you too @pepper114! If youā€™re referring to the Digital Crap thread, Iā€™m just pointing out some historical flaws in your business plan. :wink:

4 Likes

Is it a shorter drive to another state and can you get married by a JP there?

2 Likes

we married 30 yrs ago in the church my parents married in

2 Likes