Green Grotto XX šŸ¢ It took 19 previous tries to finally get it right.

I like candy.

2 Likes

I also like penguins, but I donā€™t eat them.

2 Likes

So do I. Once in a while. This is too much.

Today I found out that Scooter likes doritos. I canā€™t remember the last time I bought a bagā€¦ but he insisted we add them to the list. He really likes chicken from Subway too. I have to go to the store tomorrow for gas and lunch food. Iā€™m just tired of the same old stuff.

3 Likes

Just to clarify:

Subway, as opposed to the subway.

Correct?

2 Likes

We donā€™t have a subway here.

3 Likes

Although I do know of a tunnel you could explore.

That sounds wrong. But it was for trains.

That stillā€¦

I am going to bed.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll let me explore your train filled tunnel?

YAY!

2 Likes

Guess who is home! What a week! The flights home were less than smooth. We rocked back and forth, to the left and right, and fell straight down to the runway in Chicago. Next flight to KCI was even worse. Almost needed clean underwear. I think I will sleep really good tonight!

4 Likes

After football all week, American football is on and I cannot keep from thinking I missed ALOT of really good games.

3 Likes

FIL wanted pizza (it is pizza night). Both BILs are here too. 5 different requests for toppings. 1 piece leftover out of 12.
Oogie made cannoli.

5 Likes

The janitorā€™s closet at the bottom of a public-accessible stairwell at work has a sign on it that says, SECRET TUNNEL. I tell people itā€™s an underground tunnel that connects us to other city departments. Usually the janitor locks it but one day an early 20-something guy was really disappointed when he opened the door only to find a broom and mop bucket in there. He came back to tell me it was not a secret tunnel and that I lied to him. :laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

sadly, not us anymoreā€¦ i donā€™t why? we use to play all the time.
we have fancy/costly pool sticks and a actual bar pool table that you put quarters in.
it is like we never think of it? againā€¦ i donā€™t know why.

6 Likes

I think I told my mil home with us, and her 2 cats. Cat hair is much available. I have sometimes taken a load away from close to house, and scattered to the wind. The birds have it in nests. Many years ago i put clothes always on line to dry. Pieces of strings and lint would be picked up and woven into nests. I found the green plastic Easter grass too.
Iā€™m not great at recycling. I think this counts.
We had 18 large pine trees until Hurricane Katrina as well as big oaks. Not so many bird nests to find still.
Happy Wooting

8 Likes

oh my i fast assed through all those posts.

3 Likes

when leahs dad died her stepmom got heart necklaces with some ashes in them made for all the kids. it is very important to her.

7 Likes

i am going to get little jars and they will put my ashes in them, and all our kids must put them above their tvs and stare at it every day and never forget all the shit i did for themā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

shit! another monday is here !

6 Likes

i am tired.
remember to have fun today!

later greens.

7 Likes

Yes, it was going to be 1500.00 to dig a little hole for the ashes to go into her plot. So one night we snuck out to the cemetery and dumped Momā€™s ashes on top of Dadā€™s grave because they said they didnā€™t allow it.
That was 8 years ago, and none is the wiser.
Cemetaries are money making businesses they charge for every little thing! We both have plots that we paid for years ago, and we have Momā€™s plot too. So if anyone needs one, they can hold 6 people, and we are going to be cremated.

6 Likes