Green Grotto XX 🐢 It took 19 previous tries to finally get it right.

It has been a very long time since I have heard this I love throw back Thursdays as a matter of fact I love all days in the grotto all the years I was on woot and all I had to do is push a button and I would found a place that felt like home so long ago.

2 Likes

I was reading the Mort asks replys this morning and some one says I had to read the comments it find out what a BOC is so yes I please. :astonished: So I tapped the name they had started woot 20min earlier… How bitter am I allowed to be if they win one like “pfft figures” or “I am going to hunt them down and drown them in the toilet”… Um just asking for a friend

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

My TBT
I’m going to see them Sept.1 in Kent!
Looks like a one off. No other dates announced.

2 Likes

What what the dude that did not know what a BOC was because he joined woot 20min before I read his post? Or me wanting to drown someone in the toilet? Because it took most of us years to win our first BOC?

2 Likes

You are so lucky looking like a songy summer for us moles but you always have a songy time of it

3 Likes

Aw…

Didn’t everybody get a boc last night? My bad…

:runs away,:

2 Likes

you know we didn’t :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

They finally had things working during the leftover sale so it was pretty easy because everyone had given up too, I think.

Someone posted they used the regular login, not the AMZN login earlier and was able to svoid all the timeouts. I always forget about that and since shipping is free, no need for the AMZN login.

2 Likes

Haha it is the concept. I got one last weekish so I am good I just felt the need to be properly outraged about something and that flipped the switch my switch was primed last year when 1 of the pallet of prizes went to someone that had joined the day after the drawing started haha I said it out loud now I am fine. No need to run away no green rage ever. But I am a woman of a certain age so you never know what will set me off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

BAG OF COINS UP IN THE APP NOTIFICATIONS

5 Likes

Dont work…i clicked…does nothing

5 Likes

Same

4 Likes

No. Accts aren’t transferrable (I tried with @WooHoosterRooster)
Also, new accts must be tied to an actual Mothership Account, so no more silly forum accounts.

(PS… I’M TELLING WOOSTER HE’S GOING ON A VACATION. HAVEN’T MENTIONED HIS HENS ARE GONE FOR GOOD AND HE’S BEING RE-HOMED)

3 Likes

Same-ish. Clicked and waited. Eventually got the sign in. Then 405 error.

5 Likes

Who u gonna call ?
GIF by Ghostbusters

4 Likes

Yeah, everyone is reporting the same thing in the notifications thread, sorry.

5 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

So…

I shouldn’t post this link for the app?

4 Likes

Dude…the buy now button, u click it…goes darker…just changes back…goes no where…i m on droid…pass along 2 developers please

2 Likes