Green Laser Pointer

Got two of these last time they were on. Totally worth it.

anyone know how many watts?
Like, say… would it be strong enough to light a match?

I have these from the last time woot offered them. They can cut through 1/2" steel.

You’re new to woot aren’t you?

Ha.

$13 for a laser pointer? Yikes. Might be good/trendy looking for a business man or something, but the ones from the dollar store are fine for me. They makes the cat tweak out, which about all I can think of to use one for.

as high/good as you want. Buy 3.

5MW

This thing is awesome! got one a couple weeks ago! Major bright and powerful

5 mW
They’re fun if you’re into that sort of thing

two mile range probably means its 5mw or less. Not bad, and more powerful lasers are getting a little harder to come by, but I would rather keep looking and end up with at least 30mw

Always wanted one! In for 1

cheaper here
http://www.focalprice.com/goods_43.html

I bet it’s gonna be a 5 Mw.

www.dealextreme.com is awesome for lasers… they’re like 11 bucks each plus FREE shipping.

I have this exact model…it’s painfully bright. It’s a great way to get people to NOT look at what you’re pointing at.

expensive for a cat toy

This is awesome. I already have a cheap laser that runs off button batteries, so, yeah. In for none.

I got one last time now I’m in for three. These are awesome. Like a search light in the sky!

do people seriously still play with these things??? This is so like 10 years ago…

Bought one before, good quality and BRIGHT.

I can literally see this over a mile away. The beam spreads out as it goes, but at night you can see a ton of light reflected back.

I would say that at about 1/2 mile away the dot spreads to be about 1 ft. diameter or less.

Worth the buy, also… needs batteries (doesn’t eat them up too fast).