Green Mountain Variety Pack Favorites, 40 K-Cup Pods

FWIW my March order of these from here (which I’d completely forgotten about, they took so long) arrived yesterday with a mid-2020 date on the box.

1 Like

absolute garbage that I have to link my woot acct to my prime acct–screw Amazon tired of their overreach in all things

1 Like

They’re not really selling K-cups, they’re selling Prime.

At least they haven’t started purposely delaying shipments to anyone without Prime the way the parent company does. Not yet anyway.

2 Likes

For anyone having trouble logging in with your Prime account try the following:

Close all tabs from Woot and Amazon making sure you have at least one other tab open so your browser does not close.

Completely clear out your cache and cookies.

Go to woot.com and when it asks, log in with the Amazon account you have that is associated with your Prime account.

I did it this way and could add the K-Cups pack to my cart.

2 Likes

Uhhhh, how else would we find out you are a Prime member? Also Woot is Amazon so confused how this would be overreach when we are the same company, operating independently, but we even share a toothbrush in the mornings.

1 Like

Nah, we’re selling K-Cups. I don’t think cheap coffee is likely to drive lifelong Prime members, but all those other things you get are far more likely to do so. We decided to sweeten the pot for Prime members and selfishly try and get some Prime people to pay attention to us (look at me! look at me!) so we could grow the Woot business faster which helps us get bigger and better deals for everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks @jnissel and to everyone else who reported issues. We haven’t been able to reproduce the issue but are looking into these reports as while it is not a large percent of folks affected as many pointed out, we don’t want to stop anyone giving us money and getting cheap delicious coffee. I’ll report back if we can get a repeatable reproduction of the issue so we can make it so the hurdles jnissel describes aren’t needed. As with many things, it’s probably some weird cookies (I had a lot of issues with weird cookies in my youth too). (No I didn’t boss, that was a joke).

HI all - for the people that reported the problem: were you using Microsoft Edge?

Peets would be a better hook then green mountain!

Just wondering if you came back.

2 Likes

Express shipping from catshirts.woot.com has been a selling point for me.

I ordered two boxes. However, the quality of coffee is horrible. I mean, while Green Mountain is a good brand, it just tastes like the K-cup has been stores for more than 5 years. It has no or little really coffee flavor. Very unhappy about the product.

I’m very sorry. Please contact woot CS.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note - the Microsoft EDGE browser does not let me log in to Woot via the PRIME login. I can log in to Woot/Prime using the Google CHROME browser without a problem. It may be a settings issue in EDGE but the more I use CHROME the more I realize how much better it is. Hope this helps.

THANK YOU! We’ve been trying to hunt down the issue some people are having and it seems to be pointing to MS Edge.

Chrome is great. I’ve been using it for years.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming. We suspected this based on the incidence of reports that it doesn’t work. Working on a patch.

1 Like

My first box arrived. The little white label says “College Variety Pack” and the expiration date is 5/1/2020. The quality is good, so I ordered more. Sure, they are not extra-full like Peets and Starbucks, but they taste much better than bargain K-cups. I ordered more at this price.

1 Like

I also am having troubles. I email customer support and am waiting a reply. I checked that I am logged in with Prime, my addresses match, my cc cards are up to date and correct, I am using Chrome, and I turned off all ad blockers. I emptied my cart and refilled it but still i get an order denied message. ???

I see there are other folks who can’t purchase because there is not add ro cart button.

You are not seeing an Add to cart button when you click on the link at the top of this page?