Green Thumb Easy Flip Sprayer – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Green Thumb Easy Flip Sprayer - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Green Thumb 819765/T27GT 8 Spray Pattern Spray Nozzle
  • 1 Green Thumb 819773/T34GT Adjustable Tip Spray Nozzle

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I don’t have a lawn, but these will work great on my kids and dog.

the grips can get slippery when wet

Ahh, spring has sprung and summer is around the corner… time to water the weeds!

All the hose ends at home are broken, and they never last long.

Well, I guess these’ll do as presents to my family…

Hedge trimmers, a gazebo, golf clubs, and now? What is this? Hose sprayers?! YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO GO OUTSIDE, AREN’T YOU, WOOT! IT WILL NEVER WORK! YOU CAN’T TEMPT ME WITH… fun spray things… and thoughts of my wife in a swimsuit… Ah hell…

That’s what Bonjovi was talking about!

Is the “stream” setting the same as “jet” as seen on other sprayers?

These will only work on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and every day before 10am and after 6pm. Or at least according to my city’s watering ordinance. But at least I can wash the car with it…

What are the chances I’ll get more than one season’s use out of these? Or are these more or a “disposable” hose sprayer?

Not sure. But from looking at the nozzle picture, I’m sure there’s at least one nozzle with “jet” function.

Does anyone know who manufactures these?

Rick Allen of Def Leppard says that the Green Thumb EasyFlip Sprayer’s are so simple, you can operate them with one hand…

(I’m sorry)

Great to put the fire out when my husband grills…

Are they plastic (space age, of course), or metal??

We all know that everything is now made in China. So I’ll give you one guess.

Answer:
Chinese.

Anyone used these for washing their car? How’s the pressure?

Yeah, I noticed that. But I’d hate to have to switch nozzles every time I want to use jet.

AWESOME! In the additional photos the hose isn’t included… but I can safely assume the hand pictured IS! I’m in for a pair of sprayers and 2 extra hands! Thank you WOOT!