Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Cordless Blower

Wait… what good is the tool with no battery or charger to use it?? ALMOST got me!

1 Like

man i got into it one time with a person at work about the quality of coffee at a bikini barista place. dude was taking issue with the quality of coffee there. LIKE COME ON THAT’S NOT WHAT THOSE PLACES ARE ABOUT

3 Likes

i am sure it would come with the battery and charger, maybe they were just being clear it doesn’t some with the dude thats in the pics.

1 Like

same can be said for those roadside bikini hot dog stands that were in Tampa in the 90’s

1 Like

wow what an opportunity for innuendo

1 Like

No this is the blower only. No battery included.

2 Likes

that was my gift to you, but true story.

1 Like

SORRY EVERYONE PLEASE JUST BUY THE BLOWER WE’VE MOVED ON TO BIKINI BARISTAS AND HOT DOG STANDS NOW

4 Likes

I’ll see that and raise you a betel nut (binlang) stand

1 Like

what good is this without a battery the picture is deceiving return me please urgh

1 Like

Some companies sell tools without batteries, as it keeps costs down, and if you have other tools for the same brand, the batteries are sometimes interchangeable.

Oh, and even though Woot mentioned that this would only come with the tool, I see how it could be confusing (since there was a picture with the battery).

That being said, here’s how to do a return:

1. From Purchase History, click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
  2. Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
  3. Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
  4. Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
  5. In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:

And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.

Press the word “Here”.

Alternatively, you could contact customer support:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Way to go. Photo says battery is included and shows multiple pics of battery. Gets here, no damn battery. I’m going to rename Woot CNN :roll_eyes:

Can confirm this doesn’t come with the battery and charger. I took a chance hoping the pic showing the battery and charger was correct, and not the description, but the description was correct.

1 Like