Greetings from Krampus!

I was just looking at the postcards of this design and wondering how it would look printed larger. :slight_smile: Congrats, Missmonster!

ummmm scary?

I had no idea what Krampus was, so I went ahead and looked it up for everyone.

Krampus is a mythical creature who accompanies Saint Nicholas in various regions of the world during the Christmas season. In the Alpine regions, Krampus is represented by an incubus demon accompanying Saint Nicholas. Krampus acts as an anti–Saint Nicholas, who, instead of giving gifts to good children, gives warnings and punishments to the bad children.

Greetings from Krampus!

I think Dwight Schrute may have warned us of these at one point.

Grats on another print, Missmonster :slight_smile:

Holy hell, Missmonster is so damn sweet.

So the rejects from Del Toro’s movies must find jobs as t-shirt design models?

Loved him from seeing him first in The Venture Bros!!!

Before that, never heard of him. Germanic in orgin… HA!

Oh oh oh. What a charming shirt! I must consult my financial statements to see if I can afford it.

This will haunt my dreams forever. Thanks, Old Europe.

that monster kinda reminds me of Pan’s Labyrinth… now I get its theme tune playing in loops in my head arrrgh!

Best Santa Claus variation ever! Also see the Venture Bros. Christmas Special.

Anyone else having flashbacks from the Venture Bros. Xmas special?

All that’s missing to make this shirt complete is Tiny Joseph!

Watch here: http://video.adultswim.com/the-venture-bros/punishing-the-wicked.html

Here it is on Wikipedia: Krampus

ok so after reading the write up this is sweet!!

sometimes, red shirts kick ass. THIS is one of those times. reason enough for the conversations it will start ( and end, i am sure)

Overnight shipping time!

Per Wikipedia: “Traditionally, young men dress up as the Krampus in the first two weeks of December, particularly in the evening of December 5.”

Sums it up.

I certainly cannot pretend I got it at first glance (this is the first time I’ve ever heard of a Krampus, and it sounds like dr. seussian stuff more than anything to me), but I found it charmingly creepy enough to wish I did.

ETA: and it certainly can’t hurt the nerd buying bloc that it’s apparently been mentioned on Venture Bros. Hopefully we’ll be congratulating you on a long overdue and well deserved sellout

and just think, if i didn’t visit the boards i’d still be giggling that “crampus” is on a crimson shirt