Greetings from Krampus!

The videos on these will give you nightmares. Scary and cool!

Yeah i wish i could type the word NO as an answer to that in 6 foot letters…

even though i know you’re being facetious, (at least i hope) don’t you think the broken link would have fallen off? you know, because it’s a broken link?
now, what’s really unrealistic is the fact that he can fit two kids in that tiny sack…

Someone should have used spellcheck tonight…two errors. Sic 'em, Krampus!

Pure awesome. In for one.

great shirt. I’m buying one so I have something to wear for Christmas this year.
I could never find anything i liked about christmas aside from the gifts, and drinking with family, but I do like demons, so now i have found something to like about it.

“You know what’s missing from the holiday season? Unimaginable horror.”

So very true

This is what I’ll look like if I don’t go to bed now. Goodnight.

I, too, immediately recognized the mythical creature on this shirt because of the Venture Bros. Christmas Special. Debating whether that’s reason enough to buy one for myself.

missmonster…I love you. I only wish my niece wouldn’t be scared of it so we could match. :stuck_out_tongue: (she’s already been taught well to fear the Krampus…no joke)

I’m pretty sure buying this shirt means I’d have to go to hell.

Hahaha. I’m with you on that one.

“no matter how many times you’ve told them to clean THIER rooms only to be ignored”

Krampus got your spellcheck?

I’m SO excited about this. I grew up with a father who taught me about many world customs. The Krampus was always one that held a special place for me.

Thank you so so much for helping spread the word about this tradition. The kids need a little more “Reward the good and punish the bad” in my opinion

In France, the Santa they have over there cuts off the feet of children who stay up past their bedtime… supposedly. =/

Saint nick is in the side car of course.

http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/krampus-on-motorcycle

Krampus never rides ■■■■■.

Yes, I was being facetious. I just presumed the last link would be at least partially crushed at the end. Really I was trying to playfully pick on a pretty fantastic design. :slight_smile: I hope it didn’t come off as an actual complaint. -.-

Ya better be good, ya better be nice cause if ya don’t Krampus is coming to town to whip you with sticks and torment you for being so bad this year. Woot you are on a roll with us this year.Our family has loved the tales of the “Anti-Santa” Krampus for years now.Can’t have good without the evil ya know.In for 3 but I wish I could have more for all of our friends that love Krampus…Here in America Santa just forgot to leave us a present if we were bad, our poor friends in Europe had to look forward to a visit from the bad Santa…Thanks again Woot if you could send a few extras I would be happy to spread the cheer around.

I had no idea either, I never expected to learn anything from woot but here we are.

I have often wondered if Dr. Seuss created the grinch based off the stories of Krampus. It would be interesting if that is the case. Anti-Santa is much more believeable to me, anyway :slight_smile:

Krampus will come with St Nick on Saturday night, so get ready! Hopefully you’ll wake up to see fruits and candies in your shoes. Actually, hopefully, you’ll wake up.

Bribery? That’s a beating. Steak-bribery? That’s a delicious beating.