Griffin Leather Case for Sansa e200 Series Player

Just toying with us with this garbage. where are the deals that make following a woot off a worthy pursuit of time?

shipping makes this way too expensive

I own a sansa, but can’t think of a single reason to surround it with any sort of protection.

Forum bots fail?? What is with this guy “froogling” everything trying to get quality points…

Also I would get this case for my shiny Sansa in my shiny BOC that has yet to come…

Time for another cigarette.

r u kidding me

I hope they’re awake…

The beginning of this thread made me wonder if the comments had finally gone all Groundhog Day…

Stitching on it comes apart easily… no go

yeah…I wonder how many people have one of these…and how many of those don’t have any sort of case for them.

In for 3. I still have two of those players but buying just 2 cases at $0.99 would have been stupid.

That said, for those of you not into running rockbox on obsolete players, this is a pretty lousy woot.

This item is here to last all night.

Just moved to a new apartment and came across this very case.

/No idea where the Sansa is.

Time for bed. This will be still going when I get up.

I’ve got two Sansas, but the one I got in the last baglet of crapple is broken, so I only bought one of these cases.

PUH-LEASE this woot off has been a complete waste of time, but hey, thanks woot, for keeping me from spending my money! Have a good night peeps! I’m out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the insight into your mind’s workings.

…and if you ever got a bag of crap with the sansa in it, consider it your woot duty to clear these for the rest of us poor schmucks.

likewise. my sansa has already been through so much bs that there would be absolutely no reason to buy this, other than the new earbuds [because the ones that came with my sansa are on their last leg]… but meh i think i’ll just buy new headphones from the store. and maybe a new sansa to destroy!

The earbuds and usb cable are worth 99 cents - get 3