Grip 9 pc Children's Tool Kit

Grip 9 pc Children's Tool Kit

4 years and older???

Apparently! At least according to this review:

Our 4-yr-old grandson realized his plastic toy tools weren’t “real” and was disappointed that he couldn’t help Dad and Grandpa with a building project. We bought this tool kit and a kid-size tool belt for his birthday. We were so delighted with them, we gave them to our grandson a month early! The quality was great, the sizes and weights of the tools were perfect for kids, with good handles for safer usage. However, as some other reviewers noted, we did remove the scissors from the set because they were a little too sharp for his age. The tool bag is very similar to Grandpa’s, a big plus. My grandson was totally thrilled, and told us, “I really LOVE this, Nana and Grandpa!” (Priceless!) The next day he was helping measure lumber with the tape measure, pulling staples out of the ends of lumber with the pliers, and taking nails out of boards (with supervision). It was a wonderful teaching opportunity - not only about building but about tool safety. Funny side note: my daughter also used the hammer since the men’s hammers were too long and heavy for her to swing very long. A real tool kit for kids! Yay!

1 Like