Gruet Sparkling Mixed Case (12)

Gruet Sparkling Mixed 12-Pack Case; 90 POINTS
Sold by: Precept Wine
$139.99 $236.00 41% off List Price
NV Gruet Blanc de Noirs
NV Gruet Brut
NV Gruet Sauvage

I’m hoping for a busy day tomorrow so I can just ignore this…

good luck with that

Anyone in MN interested in splitting this?

i have lost all self-control. i keep telling myself that as of 12/31, i won’t be able to buy anything else from wine.woot…(seriously rationalizing, i know)

Just received a case last week and still have a case from a previous order, but, what the heck. Love Gruet, and you really can’t have too much champagne on hand, can you? Sipping a Blanc de Noirs as I decorate the tree tonight. Perfect!

I know right. Just served many bottles of Gruet from the last offer at my holiday party… That’s a valid reason to restock…

Is there a way to get an alert each time the deal changes? I was just regretting not getting another Wellington mystery case

I missed an opportunity to reupp on a Wellington case??? Epic Fail…

Last Wine-Off… It just isn’t right.

if you follow @wootoff on twitter, and set notifications to receive alerts from this account, you can get the alerts (also for whatever .woot is participating in the woot-off, such as shirt. woot and holiday.woot today.) i hope that this is clear.

Thank you!

There used to be an app for that. Actually, w00t app, with notifications on, might do it.

Keep an eye out.

Hopefully the gruet rose mixed 4 also make a reappearance:)

The last wine woot-off…sad

Why do you think there won’t be another between now and 12/31?

An email from woot.com that said it was the last one of the year.

Nooooo :frowning: This is what I was waiting for before wine.woot shuts down and I missed it!