GSI 4x6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets - 3 Pack

froogle :slight_smile:

Do you need a special paper feeder to make these work with a standard printer?

I like photo paper, i need to check and see if my printer accepts 4x6

no warranty, it’s paper

• priceless

49 lbs? surely a joke. :slight_smile:

Three for tuesday? That doesn’t really seem to have the same ring to it.

wah hoppened?

at least my order went through, in for 3

Meh, I got two 100 packs of high quality 4x6’s with my last printer purchase.

What a rip off!

I’m wondering if the difference of print quality between cheap ink and manufacturer genuine ink is noticeable when using this photo paper in an inkjet printer

Woooaaaa. Twilight zone. My order for 3 was good when it came back up. Now that’s a surprise!

A lot of at home photo paper looks good at first but fade with time. How does this stuff hold up?

in for 3

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New GSI 4A6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets - 3 Pack, for $0.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 3x GSI 4A6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for GSI 4A6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets - 3 Pack
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

According to the specs this paper is 49lbs!?!?!?!
Wow this stuff must be good!

“Weight: 49lb”
These are actually made from Lead…

People still print pictures?

Havent they done the math? Cheaper to print at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, or Waldo’s even at $7.97 for 90 sheets + ink + dried up ink + ruined pics sticking together + more wasted ink.

Laser printer on 28# paper looks just as good and it wont stick to the glass. Also 1 to 3 cents per sheet.

Sorry Woot, nope nope nope. You’ll still sell out by 2:00 anyways by $40 Lexmar owners

30 sheets of 4x6 paper for a dollar… not that great f a deal… especially after you factor in the $5 shipping even if you buy them ax allowed amount…

Three packs of 3 * 10 - 90 sheets - for 8 dollars. Just under 9 cents per sheet.

I usually reckon 10 to 15 cents per sheet, depending what Office Depot has on offer.

Meh - ok, in for three. It’ll save me a trip.