GSI 4x6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets - 3 Pack

I LOLed invisible L.O.L-WOOTCat pic

How many $50s are you gonna print with it?

I’m guessing the 49 lbs refers to the weight of the paper - weight as in the measure of a paper’s density. You can look it up in wikipedia.

49lb simply a way of rating paper. My
HP paper is 75lb

The GSI paper that I bought at another woot is FANTASTIC. I’m in for 3.

Definitely a must if you print out your own photos.

so… 3*10 sheets= 30 for tuesday??

Probably as good as most others. Unless your digital print out is treated professionally its bound to fade. These will probably be decent for general purpose, but if you want something thats going to last, take it to your local “Pixels” or similar print shop and let the pros process it.

Personally, I wouldn’t hesitate to use this stuff to line my chinchilla cages…but thats my opinion.

Will these work with a Epson Dash or do they only work with desktop printers

I dunno, but in 2008 do people still print photos?

Guess it might be good for grandparents.

Gosh, so tempted to take advantage of a “three fer” night.

But meh.

Worst WOOT EVER!

GSI 4×6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets - 3 Pack $0.99 + $5 sh = $5.99

Costco Fuji Glossy Paper 4x6 - $0.17 x 30 sheets = $5.10

NOT TO MENTION…that printing out at costco photo online provides FREE shipping, better photo paper AND i dont waste my ink cartridges!!!

49 pds… Hmmm… Think they made this paper heavy so we can bop someone on the head with it ??

I purchaseded 3 dealios. My mother is a camera freak, prints all her own stuff.

…and here I thought it was going to be the weight that was going to be added to one’s face and body when you print pictures of people out. =P

No joke. Paper weight is measured for 500 sheets of, I believe, 22"x17" (that’s a 2x2 grid of 8.5"x11"). Plain old white paper that you might use every day has a weight of 25 lbs.

Hi Wooters. Just do the math! 30-4x6 pics for $5.99 (including shipping) = 20 cents per photo not including the ink. Not a great deal in my opinion considering the same can be accomplished at your local photo shop such as Walgreens, Walmart, or what ever for a fraction of this production costs and you don’t even have to pay for the ink or worry about the hassle dealing with your printer!

Wife has never been more happy for me to woot! Now she has something to do with her 3000+ pics of the baby…

Agreed, yawn. WIthout shipping it would be a good deal, or with very reduced shipping, plus the paper isnt that great.

Also, my first post!

Do I need to have this in order to use Augen 12” Cherry Wood Digital Picture Frame from sellout.woot.com?

Wait…people still printing pictures these days?

49lbs is very thin!
I just checked, the Kodak paper I use is 117lbs, and it’s about what a normal photographic paper feels like. 49lbs must be just a tad denser than regular paper.

SKIP…

Can’t pass this one up. My mother loves printing pictures. In for 3.