GSI Premium High Gloss Photo Paper 8.5x11 2x25 pack

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

GSI Premium High Gloss Photo Paper 8.5×11 2×25 pack
$4.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 2 GSI Premium High Gloss Photo Paper 8.5×11 25 pack

Will this work with my color laser printer?

How good will this work in an Epson printer? Any different than Epson paper?

Yes!

Froogle: GSI Premium High Gloss Photo Paper - Google Shopping

(You’ll need to look for the 8.5 x 11 product for comparison . . . some of the results are for 4 x 6, sorry. But at least I bought three one cent radios.)

I’m in ur yahoo API breakin ur images

http://e.yimg.com/sellout.woot.o.yimg.com/Images/Sale/GSI_Premium_High_Gloss_Photo_Paper_8.5×11_2×25_packyjeStandardy.jpg

Also you’ve got some weird characters in your description-- paper��s

This is about 1/2 price if you get all 3.

Good woot, but I dont have a printer anymore…maybe if woot were selling a printer instead of a projecter…

Compare the weight and finish of the stick - not the brand name.
The big difference is probably the price, other than that, well…

NO!

It might stick to the drum and ruin it. DO NOT USE THIS PAPER ON ANY LASER.

Same for any photo paper intended for ink jets.

Not sure if you’re being ironic. I’m pretty certain this is for ink jet. I’ll check, but just a quick reply so that you don’t impulse buy.

Ink jet only (and note that the packaging says “quick drying” – lasers don’t need to dry, they work by thermoset, afaik)

(Final edit, I promise: I have no idea what one term describes laser printing – electrostatic developing? Anyone know?)

In for three two-packs. That’s a lot of paper, but now I am forced to print out pictures.

In for 3. At this price, can’t resist.

Is this compatible with Canon printers?

As discussed, if your Cannon is a inkjet, yep.
Laser, bad idea.

TigerDirect claims it works with any inkjet.

in for3 I hope that its good! not a refurb!

Refurbished photo paper… hahahahahaha

wow TD is 999 for 25!!!

I’m sure I’ll sound picky, but I would be all over this if was matte instead of high gloss. Gloss = fingerprints (which I can’t stand!) >.<