Guard Dog Proshield 2 Bulletproof Backpk

Guard Dog Proshield 2 Bulletproof Backpk

So sad that we live in a world that need these to feel safe.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Screw these people trying to profit from school shootings. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

If you go to the GuardDog page, you’ll see that it’s not about pure profit.

That aside, why the 10% price increase over the last time it sold here?

Any idea why they no longer sell them on Amazon?

Sorry. Don’t know the answer to either question.

I was thinking the same thing, but also along the lines that it’s sad we live in a world were people feel they need a $1000+ phone to make phone calls and text. Lots of businesses thrive on fear and hype.

1 Like

The description states that the backpack is tested to withstand both 9mm and .44 magnum rounds. Those are pistol rounds, at pistol velocity. That tells me that rifle rounds at rifle velocity, like the ones used in nearly every recent mass shooting, will pass through this pack like butter.

At the time I write this, the breakdown of 10 comments are:

6 - Trolling anti-gun rhetoric
2 - Bona fide consumer questions
1 - Unhelpful admission of ignorance to a question
1 - Helpful reply to other question

… Proving again that most of the contributions found in online forums are of questionable value, guaranteeing that 85% of our time is wasted when we commit to reading the comments.

This is voluntary!

Why can’t these trolls police themselves, keep their opinions to themselves and respect other users’ time by employing self-restraint?

Is it too much to ask for people to think before typing and remember that a majority of people dislike unsolicited advice? Condemning the NRA epitomizes hate speech.

1 Like

So what is your point, that you can deduce something that has been a known fact since the firearm was first developed in the 11th century?

Of course long guns develop higher velocities than pistol-caliber firearms. That is the nature of physics; the longer the barrel is, the more energy is transferred to the projectile (bullet). Since pistols have 10% the barrel length of a long gun, much less energy is conveyed to the projectile, requiring more gunpowder and bullet weight to make up for the difference.