I didn’t want to bog down the other Pokemon thread with this.
So I’ve been playing Pokemon for about 10 months now. My son has played much longer and I resisted playing for a long time but now… well, I’m kinda addicted.
Thing is, I don’t know the names of many of the Pokemon nor can I remember some of the weirder ones. So I have my own names. I’d tell my son what I got by describing it and he’d struggle to figure out what I was talking about. It’s become a game now. Should be fun again when the new generation comes out soon.
He’s since collected his favorites of these and gives this as a test on some of the chat forums he’s on. Results tend to be pretty hilarious.
If you want to play, here’s his list. I’ll put the correct answer in blur as people guess them.
- Circle Bear GUESSED Sentret by mbspell
- Moon Bear GUESSED Teddiursa by Froodyfrog
- Tiger Puppy GUESSED Growlithe by bsmith1
- Fire Woof GUESSED Arcanine by Froodyfrog
- Tree Weenie GUESSED Sudowoodo by pepper114
- Plant with Boxing Gloves GUESSED Roselia by mbspell
- Balloon Pony GUESSED Numel by sammydog01
- Barbitch GUESSED Barboach by Froodyfrog
- Lametoad GUESSED Lotad by mbspell
- Dalek GUESSED Giratina by sammydog01
- Indian Kitty GUESSED Sneasal by pepper114
- Stretchneck GUESSED Alola Exeggutor by mbspell
- Red Mosquito GUESSED Scizor by mbspell & Froodyfrog
- Green Mosquito GUESSED Scyther by mbspell & Froodyfrog
- Bell Bottoms GUESSED Blaziken by Froodyfrog
- Skeleton Puppy GUESSED Houndour by Froodyfrog
- Feather Spider GUESSED Anorith by sammydog01
- Tricycle Dinosaur GUESSED Electrike by sammydog01
- Onion Head GUESSED Meditite by mbspell
- Zizzywiggy GUESSED Zigzagoon by Froodyfrog
Bonus: (This one really stumped him. He had to ask others for help.) “That Blue Deer with Ribbons Coming out of his butt” GUESSED Suicune by mbspell
Have fun! Don’t ask me what type or generation they are. I have no freaking idea. LOL All I have is another list with the correct names from my son.