Guilty Peeps

I’m really sorry for your experience. I’m passing your post along, and while I can’t promise anything, someone will at least look. TT is right, though. pink is only seasonal and limited in quantity.

Well, regardless of how it turns out, thank you very much.

To answer your question… yes, the American Apparel shirts are thinner cotton. Also, I would order 2 sizes up from what you’re accustomed to wearing if you’re a long time woot! customer. (For example, if you bought shirts 3-4 years ago and wore a Medium in the woot! brand, I would order an X-Large in the American Apparel brand now.)

The standard woot! shirts currently are also smaller than they used to be as well as a much thinner, lesser quality cotton. I have shirts from 4 years ago that are in good shape yet shirts I’ve bought a month ago are unraveling at the hem and under the arms. I wish woot! would return to their better cotton shirts as well as the shirt tags that used to be satiny and have their cool woot! logo on them. I hope my answer was helpful and not too lengthy. :slight_smile:

I completely agree! At first, I debated getting the peeps shirt and when I decided the next day (because i couldn’t get it off my mind) I was super excited to have the option to buy it in pink—I have a slew of woot! shirts but typically they’re printed on blue or black backgrounds and I need to vary my wardrobe since I only wear tee-shirts and jeans. I really hope that woot! will reconsider this option being available in the future. I will say that there is another tee-shirt company online that does allow you to choose your background tee color; their shirts cost more but so far seem to have a good [better] quality of cotton. I’m not knocking woot!, just saying that their $7-$10 shirts don’t last any more like the used to which is very disappointing for this long-time customer. Hope my information was helpful! :slight_smile:

My issue is that most of the shirts that I’ve bought over the last 4-5 years are blue or black!! Pink was such a cool option; I only wish I had acted sooner.

Thanks for the update! It’s much appreciated. Perhaps woot! can consider more color options going forward. Like I’ve been posting, the majority of the shirts that I’ve bought over the last 4-5 years are either blue or black and it would be nice to have other color tees. :slight_smile:

Well, the difference now is the quality of the tee shirt itself. The cotton is much thinner and much smaller overall. I do not dry my tees at all, but a size small from 3-4 years ago fit nicely and now a small is really more of an extra small (I’m including sleeve length as well as torso length not just the overall shirt itself).

LOL LOL LOL!!! That’s damned funny!

Try the American Apparel option? They last very well for me, and that has not changed over the years.

Play Chubby Bunny. Who can stuff the most peeps in their mouth and still say “Chubby bunny, chubby bunny, chubby bunny” intelligibly?

Hey! Hey, hey hey! Buy your girl the pink shirt!!! PINK GUILTY PEEPS

Heed the shipping note about Easter, if you want it in time for that. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. For anyone skimming the thread:

PINK SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN!

If it is an option, your post and Thunder Thighs post about the colors might be good to set as quality posts.