GUNNAR Call of Duty MW3 Gaming Eyewear

ty for the heads up also!

How did you get a woot coupon?

ty for the heads up also!

Word is from the vendor is that Best Buy has a very small number of these remaining in stock and possibly only available in stores.

We won’t be able to match this price so happy hunting.

you get woot coupons randomly for being active in deals.woot, tattling, voting, adding deals. its pretty cool. i have 2 or 3 coupons saved up they last for a couple of months

i haven’t been super active recently cuz im stuck w my phone’s 3g for a while and its a pita to vote on my phone.

can we get another deal for today though? please? :slight_smile:

None available in the closest 10 Best Buy stores for me.

I am really enjoying my pair of Gunnar Stylus picked up from Woot! last month.

Tempted to get a pair of these anyway, though the style is not as nice…

Can anyone who has these or something similar or is knowledgeable about them confirm if they are worth the $50? I still very hesitant even at half price to buy tinted glasses that may or may not have any affect on my gaming experience.

Heh. Doesn’t work that way. We do know that our wooters will hunt out the best deal and we expect no less.

TY for the info!!! lol even for $20 bucks i dont know if ill go out of the way to go too buttbuy they always seem to tick ya off somehow there!

on a side note im totally bummin i forgot to get to sport.woot after work for the towable boat raft that was an awesome deal i missed out on!!!

fair enough lol, maybe tommorow then! didn’t see anything for me today.

Thunderthighs Jenny says hi

I have a pair of the GUNNAR JEM’s (bronze) extra that I bought by accident if anyone wants them. 30 bucks + shipping and they are yours!

Once upon I got one for posting a picture of my cat in a giant woot money cape and hat during a wootoff killer . Lol. I believe it started with someones dog in a little cape and the statement “try that with a cat, they aren’t chill enough” or something.

oddly enough the cat was more annoyed at trying to be kept still for a picture, didn’t really mind the cape…

haha thats awesome! <3 woot <3

:tongue:

damn!! Purchased them right before i saw your post!!! My only problem is they wont ship them and the nearest best buy that has them available is 40 miles away… guess ima just have to get them from woot… thank you for your info tho… guess i should “shop around before impulse buy”… looked on amazon, they wated 79.99 for the same pair, so I thought i was getting a sweet deal… Hope they are everything they say they are

The Best Buy pricing is basically clearance pricing so they can clear out a discontinued product. Not really fair (and I don’t know of any retailer that would do this) to ask Woot to price match.

Sorry, Woot. These are available at my local BB. Much as I hate them, I <3 this price for Gunnars. Thanks for the heads up.

Walmart price matches - so do a good number of stores.