Gunnar Stylus Computer/Gaming Eyewear

C’mon. My two toddlers get up with the sun.

Apparently “Sold Out” doesn’t really mean sold out. That is unless Woot finds more in a box somewhere…

Wow.

You need more than one pair of gamer’s glasses in case you have a friend over to … oh… never mind.

Is it just me, or has this woot-off had the highest amount of reruns ever?

After these past 2 days I can see why people buy these. My eyes are hurting from staring at the screen at quite possibly…drumroll please… The Worst Woot-Off Ever. lol

Darn it, Woot, it’s 11:23pm and I haven’t had my dinner yet!

Anyone actually ever buy these? They sound interesting, especially since I’ve always been envious of with ocular impairment. The ladies in glasses are irresistible.

Would someone mind telling me where just one piece is found so I know what to look for!

Where do i find the word TREASURE?

I just logged in so i guess I need two of them.

Is it in the description of the item?

There must be approximately 1,000,000 of these things. I really want bed.

alot sold and only 4% down… I’ll be back in45 minutes when this one ends…

These I would pay $29.99 for.
Ironically they have less frame than the 29.99 pair that looked like a leopard smeared crap along the frame.

The cat is even giving me a look clearly suggesting being up at this hour is completely absurd.

Can someone just kill me already… this is taking forever. ONE… MORE… PIECE… ARGH!

it saddens me to say that if the next one isnt the last piece of the map, i have to tap out. work is my anti-crap.

I bought some for work. They really have cut down the amount of eye strain and headaches I have.

Noticeable Lack of Treasure Clues Island

If I don’t get a BOC…oh man.

If I get one, and it’s not a TV…OH MAN.

j/k

Looking for more details about these – like WHAT ARE THEY FOR??? – I see a tab marked “Specs.”

And yep, that’s what these glasses are all right: specs.