Guts

which reminded most of us a lot of GI Metro.

This is not really anything like either, except that it involves organs.

Wow, I find th image a little disturbing, esp, the gerbil in the colon??

Good luck to the artist of course.

My guts now feel a little queasy - I’ll be passing on this one, but congrats.

I like a lot of the elements individually, really clever shirt. As a whole it just looks really busy and unattractive…

But girls…if you have a guy and he’s a total nerd, this might be a good V-Day gift! (They hate mushy stuff anyway!) :stuck_out_tongue:

The drawing part is ok…that is art no matter what anyone would think about it. It is the colors used and then colored in like a coloring book. I don’t like it at all and I have bought many a shirt from here.

oh, my guy’s already made it pretty clear… he just wants another xbox 360 game for valentine’s day… :slight_smile:

Oh carp. I didn’t know swallowing whole bunnies could be that bad for you!

first cool shirt in a long time woot

AWKWARD!

Wotto is short for Wotholomew Toddlekins-Smythe.

best.name.evar.
srsly.

I have to say I’m always a little disappointed by the Monday shirt offerings, after the weekend derby shirts which are usually so good.

I have no recourse, the k and the g keys are no where close to each other!

Thought they said it was a capybara :wink:

Heh. Just kiddin’ :smiley:

I personally like the fact that woot has tried to attract a mature audience with this shirt. But I do have to question the drinking of alcohol in the liver. I realize the connection, but woot has rejected many alcohol related designs in their derbies.

I agree, it has ovaries.

Thanks for ALL the comments wooters!
OK I’ll explain this design a little.

The Chimney for a throat - “he smokes like a chimney”
The Broken Heart - pretty obvious
The Iron Lung - A reference to the saying but also the Radiohead song which I love
The Whoopee Cushion Lung - Because our lungs inflate and deflate (but wihout tha farty noise)
The furnace stomach - because sometimes your tum tum can feel like that after spicey food
The drunk man in the liver - because way too many folk abuse their liver
The kidneys - one as a bean growing a stalk (reference to eating things that grow) and the other as a jellybean because of the shape
The snake intestines - because your intestines are long like a snake and they push food around (in this case a rabbit that the snake has swallowed)
The bladder as a fish tank because it’s where all your water ends up.
Oh and the pancreas is stripey like candy because it does stuff with sugar.

Hope this helps
Thanks again
wotto

This shirt just…disturbs me.

-patiently waits for the current derby results-

As a student in the health profession,I find this shirt to be hilarious. The man in the liver is a bit much for me. I would rather have a few bottles of hard liquor or a martini glass with an olive. My girl who’s a pharmacy student find humor in this shirt as well. In for 2 :slight_smile:

I would be ALL OVER this shirt if it weren’t for the man drinking in the liver. I understand the concept, but detest the execution. A beer mug or bottles would have been better suited, in my opinion. :confused:

But either way, congrats on the print! It certainly is interesting. Love the snake as intestinal tract thing!