Guy Fieri Knives - 3 Styles

you just burned guy fieri on his own shirt flames

I bet @dadboner will be snapping a set of these up in no time at all, bad boy style.

Blah Blah Blah… Now that the peanut gallery has had their chance, anyone own these or have any experience using them?

LOL
We flipped over to food network earlier tonite and we saw Guy Fieri in a tank top. Double fail.

The way the handle bends down makes it look like it wouldn’t leave enough room between your hand and the counter.

People, people, Fieri is so terminal owning one of these knives would be ever so deliciously ironic. Your hipster friends would spit take their Shariz into their hand made hummus ravioli you had just cut with your Midnight Series 8 Chef knife.

This knife is so ironic your friends little square glasses would fog over in envy. Indeed, you would become the arbiter of irony in your circle because you were the only one cool enough to pull off a Guy Fieri 5008 Knuckle Sandwich 8" Chef.

Go forth and cut your artisan bread as deeply as your irony cuts into the psyches of your stunned buddies.

For the douche nozzle that has everything.

interesting video overview on the knuckle sandwich knife from guyfieriknives [youtube=A7nVK_E6cqI][/youtube]

Check out Guy speaking about the knuckle sandwich line [youtube=MsRgdfGVfLQ][/youtube]

You have no idea how long I’ve been searching for an 8" chef knife that goes with my Wrestle-mania themed kitchen. Thanks to the Knuckle Sandwich knife my home is complete!

I represent Tevye, from “Fiddler on the Roof” fame. He thought he might know someone with a use for these.

so I guess these in no way compare with Shuns, right?

“Lots of Wooters, Wooting”. Do I hear someone in for our second purchase of the evening? If you buy the LED TV/log splitter these will be shipped free…pleeeze! I beg of you.

Y’all are cracking me up. Much nicer than the folks on Sport.

Good Point. These knives are made by ERGO CHEF. That is, Guy Fieri by Ergo Chef.

We drink more…they’re healthier and meaner or is it “leaner”.

Couldn’t agree more. With the way you would need to hold it, I can see a trip to the ER in my future.

damn, a cleaver would be great for when I make chicken stock and want to break down a few chickens.

i have the midnight series chef knife and am pleased with its performance in the kitchen. the one i have is not full tang but the ones shown here are full tang so i would expect they’re even more pleasurable to use. if i didn’t have 204825 knives in the house, i’d order one of these from woot, no questions asked. cat cora’s 8" chef knife for $40 at foodnetwork is also in my sights.

I have the 5.5" santoku and 4" paring knife set. Uniquely titled the “Midnight Series Set.” I got it off of the Macy’s clearance rack for $19.99 and they might be worth that price. They are X50CrMoV15 (0.5% carbon stainless steel). The build is good and comfortable and it does function as a knife. I didn’t notice the skull crusher on the back of the blade until I got on woot, but for those with big hands the rough back becomes a pinky rest. You will have to sharpen these very often, but they don’t rust easily.