Gyration GO 2.4 Air Mouse and Compact Keyboard Suite

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Gyration GO 2.4 Air Mouse and Compact Keyboard Suite
$49.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Gyration Go Air Compact Keyboard Suite - GC1105CKM

all the comparison links are there…
comparison pricing ranks and more… gotta make it fast though… i’m on my way out to catch the late showing of Pursuit of Happiness… holler.

man, i thought it was bluetooth at first, i got excited

pfft that mouse looks HUGE!!! jeez and plus i got a new mouse and keyboard a few days ago! so not buying this

Okay, okay, that was an incredible Springsteen parody.
Well done!

Much cheaper microsoft wireless sets are available.

NewEgg.com has the Logitech VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks for $55 - $20 rebate [Exp 1/2/07] + $6 shipping = $41 shipped. Features MicroGear Precision scroll wheel, Document flip feature, and runs on a single AA battery.

Wow, that’s pretty ugly. D: Nite woot.

How does an air mouse work on a 2d screen? Does it drop to the bottom of the screen every time you put the mouse down, or is there an on/off switch?

Wot? I need bluetooth!! but otherwise this looks very interesting

Do people actually own these? I always see them at the store. Never thought anyone bought one.

me too, i was close to hitting the i want one button

PRICE GRABBER PRICE CHECK

Newegg $85 with reviews (fixed) :slight_smile:

Circuit City $90 with reviews

Tigerdirect $95 with reviews

AND A VIDEO!

A reefer and no numeral pad??

Pass . . . time for beddy-by.

It is better than half off the going froogle price . . . I’m sure it will be a good deal for some.

good buy, have this setup

I have the old version of this and I love it. If you need an in air mouse I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

How about this for a New Year’s Resolution, Woot? “We shall not attempt to sell a product three times or more in one calendar year?” This is the only way to atone for this three-peat in 2006 that you have caused. Only then can we East-Coast Wooters forgive thee for lost sleep hours over discovering this BoC-worthy item for the third time in one year…

yo guys…this is a lil too expensive and… i been seein too many keyboard/mouse sets on sites recently…ive seen better stuff than this at less than 1/2 price.

come on woot, just cuz xmas is over doesnt mean u can slack =D

start off the new year on a good foot.

cya guys

btw, just saw apocalypto with my gf
it was pretty exciting…i had to wait till rocky balboa to get most of my smooching in.
never thought a mel gibson film would be worth mentioning.

gnight all