Gyration GyroTransport Air Mouse with 512MB USB Drive

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Gyration GyroTransport Air Mouse with 512MB USB Drive
$34.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Gyration GYT8105US GyroTransport Air Mouse with 512 MB USB Flash Drive

I think there’s one review on Amazon, but even for that, I’m not exactly sure.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-4721700-3868745?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Gyration+GYT8105US&x=0&y=0

Thats pretty neat a mouse you can move in the air!

Flash drive AND receiver… too cool!

First thing I thought was “I totally need to see how this works…”

And of course, YouTube delivers:

Apparently this item is where Nintendo got the tech to make the Wii controller.

Edit - Absolutely hilarious airmouse video here with 2 women (one cute, one who looks constipated) in low cut blouses hawking the logitech version of this, but you can actually see them using it which is nice. I began giggling after the girl (allegedly works for Logitech, yet constantly refers to Logitech as “them”) shouts that “It’s rocket science!” and continued to enjoy the horrible script for the next 4 minutes.

Edit 2: Updated link thanks to TaylorT5 pointing out the exact model was different (same brand, but hey, let’s go specific!)

Cnet gave it a score of 7.7 out of 10; and every major seller of this product prices it at $130-140.

I bet this is a really good work out sorta like a wii! lol

sooo its a mouse with a memry stick in it?

seems weird for any normal person… its not like were gonna take our mice with us when we travel
unless ur like a hardcore gamer kinda guy, but even then youll want a higher performing prduct

soo not really a point in this imo :stuck_out_tongue:

oh please oh please oh please tell me it will work with my macbook!

What is it with woot and mouse… er mice…er mouses…wtf ever!!! This seems like a good product for us Power Point crazies… saw one much like it and it was neat. Really though guys a BOC or a woot off is long over due!!

Any operating system restrictions/limitations???

Unlike the Wii, this product doesn’t seem to have a security strap. Better hope no one falls asleep during my presentation!

Is this a Wii Mouse?? Sure looks like one…

Kinda cool…I can see applications when giving lectures.

i have a lot of their mice that I use every day, great stuff… never seen this one before though. wish they would just go blue tooth already

Looks like it’s $87 to $139 on bizrate…

Im buying it just for the AA battery xD.

Just kidding.
Bought 3 sellouts though.

John Biggs with Crunch Gear Quick look.

this is the same one on woot.

Looks like a case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome waiting to happen