Gyration Ultra Compact Keyboard Suite

Froogle Link $49.99 lowest price

Yahoo! Shopping Link $39.99 lowest price

Shopzilla Link $107 lowest price

Manufacturer Home Page

Product Manual

good price? I’m not a keyboard guy…

I think typing on a gyrating keyboard would make me sea sick.

I had one of these. Battery life was ok. Reception was a little spotty though.

nice try, woot. :slight_smile:

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Gyration Ultra Compact Keyboard Suite
$29.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Gyration Ultra Compact Keyboard Suite gp170-001

The Gyration Ultra GT Full-Size Keyboard Suite was offered during the recent Woot-Off, on April 13th. 200 sold in 41 minutes. NOTE that this was the GT Full-Size Keyboard Suite with Mouse, GP1200.

The Gyration Ultra GT Compact Keyboard Suite was sold on March 2nd. 3000 sold out at 10:27 PM. NOTE that this was the Gyration Ultra GT Compact Keyboard Suite with Mouse, GP1100-001.

EDIT: Thanks to craighansen for pointing out that I was comparing apples to oranges.

Not refurbished, new I would consider

Nice set. I have it and have been really happy with it.

There are pretty good reviews out there.

Good deal at this price.

The hips are gyrating just looking at it…oooo, baby!!

hi jb… i bought this a while ago from new egg… wouldn’t reccomendenit Bandar

Wow, now that’s a nice woot. If only I had a computer that would be a real slam bang sorta thing there

Wireless keyboard mouse, $30+shipping

Cool but don’t need one. Will continue using my wireless Logitech.
Night all

i’ll give it a try…i wonder what it would be like to play counter strike on it?

Thanks but no thanks, Last thing I need is a compact keyboard that transmitts 25+ feet.

Nite Nite Woot

yeah… number 4 lol… It sucks b/c its a bad brand name and is refurbished.

Own it. Love it. Buy it!!!

i need a full size keyboard and i could never quite get the hang of the gyration pointer

Already have one & it works great. It’s tied in with my entertainment center. Neat

I got this the last time it was up. The mouse is great. One of the coolest things I’ve ever used. Its awesome to use as a remote when you watch movies on your computer/laptop like me.

However, the keyboard is nearly useless…its exactly like a laptop keyboard. Right down to the feel of the keys. Its not very responsive, and my biggest frustration…the enter key is tiny! Not good when you are on programs like AIM all the time!

Woot sure does love their wireless keyboards. I almost wish they would have put the photo paper back up. This time I would have actually bought some. :stuck_out_tongue: