Gyration ULTRA Cordless Optical Mouse

another refurb. WTF?? is this mouse any good??

Nice, but I’ll stick to my Logitech MX518.

i just bought the microsoft one if only i had waited i would have sure bought this how much is it on froogle?

damn… that thing is ugly no thanks!

A pretty good find.

i bet a leftie could use this.

I’ve had one of these for a year or so now. Very nice to have in low space situations.

Has anyone used this as a Windows Media Center Edition controller? A decent substitute for a remote?

John

Interesting, but this isn’t for me. I hear they’re good for presentations though. Thanks anyways Woot!

Can’t find this exact mouse on Froogle, but other mice that came up under “Gyration ULTRA Cordless Optical Mouse” are going for $70. Nice woot.

I got one of these with the keyboard a while back. I didn’t like the keyboard (too many missed strokes at any significant distance) but the mouse has been great. For $25+5 this is a great deal.

I’ve used it with a video projector and the gyroscopic action takes a little getting used to but it pretty much does what it says it does as long as you don’t have the receiver on the other side of a thick concrete wall.

Amazon is selling the mouse for $84.99. So, nice deal.

I got so frackin’ confused by all the conjecture regarding wireless mice and lag and recharging etc…that I got a clearance Logitech optical and am totally lovin it. Except I may have the sensitivity a bit too high and end up spinning, shooting into the sky in Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory. Oh well. It is blue. :slight_smile:

Too much for a Refurb. And this type of mouse typically has problems when used in mid-air.

Woot Rocks none the less.

Got the keyboard with the mouse last year. $48 total. The keyboard is the best part–no 10 key.

Got one already but good price

Not a bad price for a $70+ mouse. (See Froogle) I’ve already got a nice optical mouse though.

squeek

Keep this one away from Richard Gere. There’s no string for him to get it back.

good woot, good price, i’ll stick with my logitech

Damnit this is a nice woot but my wife won’t let me have one. She swore she would divorce me if I brought home another strange mouse.