Gyration ULTRA Cordless Optical Mouse

Cordless??!?! Who REALLY needs it, along with all the batteries?

Dang, guess I will be here all night waiting on the real deals!

Snoor…

whyyyyyy
this was all i wanted from the woot off
(besides the BOC)
but both times when i clicked “i want it” nothing happened…

i’ll go cry in a corner now
at least i got paid for playing on woot at work all day…

good price for a cordless, but these things are still as ugly as they were last time.

damn the sites going slow, took forever to post this

Gyration ULTRA Cordless Optical Mouse
$24.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurb
product(s): 1 Gyration ULTRA Cordless Optical Mouse

Sold out already, where’s the next woot?

i got one last time… it doesn’t work when i move past my doorframe. but other than the lack of a 30’ range, the thing rocks.

small scratch on top, no other visual or mechanical defects.

ok, newbie here, and not very tech savvy…what does refurb mean, is it used or something?

no wonder woot has problems shipping stuff out… they have too much of these petty piles laying around… how can any one walk around their warehouse? how can anyone possibly find the phone to call fed ex amoung all these piles of plastic phone look alike doodads hanging around…
KEEP THE FIRE BURNING… DONT KILL THE WOOT OFF…

WOW i miss out on an entire woot.

I am so glad Woot doesn’t runn off of reburbished servers!

It means it was a return, or damaged and usually factory reconditioned to be like it was new. It will likely work just the same as new, but they can’t sell it as new so you get a bargain.

Some folks seem to believe that refurbished means lower quality, and I think that is the reason for the sarcasm and bad comments. I have purchased lots of refurbished stuff and been very happy with it.

To each his own decision and opinion.

I bought this the last time It was out as just the mouse and I LOVE it…its great for my media center pc. I’ve only had the battery run out once since my roommates forget to put it on its charger, but I’ve never run into any problems really with battery life, just dock it when you aren’t using it!

My secretary handed me the box and my desk looks like christmas now…mouse is out and working…this thing is a riot. Thanks Woot!