Gyration Ultra GT Compact Keyboard Suite

what a lump of crap… come on… tiger direct… a real WIRELESS keyboard and mouse for $24… that mouse looks wicked cheap and uncomfortable… ppl… dont be stupid

I bought this keyboard so my girlfriend Justine can type naked.

kinda cool, but not what i’m lookin/waiting for…dangit, i have missed quiality sleep the last …10 inihgts in a row for no really good reason. Hopefully they’ll have something i want soon!

does it bluetooth?

how about some bins of coffee?

These are actually great - I just got one (that I paid twice this much for!) and I love it.

Woot away!

why does it say the right mouse button doesnt work on mac, seems odd to me.

I normally hate people who post and say “crappy woot good night!”, but this has just reached a new level of craptitude. Although I could understand how there’s at least a medium-sized audience for almost all woots, this one fits in nowhere. Anyone who buys this is stupid. It’s official, so don’t even try to argue. stamp of officiality

I have one of these, it is interesting to use since the mouse can be used like a presentation pointer at a good distance(20+ feet). The battery on the mouse is lacking however, it lasts for only a few hours and needs to be recharged, I am not sure if it can be replaced. Also, the keyboard has been replaced twice by the manufacturer due to defects of various kinds, it’s not a remarkable keyboard, it’s a fairly standard compact wireless. $40 is decent, my dad paid more for it.

…i want one… stupid “Moving” thats happening next week and stupid “money” thats needed for it all… XO

I tried out that “mouse” thing once in a store. It tends to be jumpy and it is actually really hard to use. Also, it is not atached to its base (I think so that it can be a presintation device), so you tend to suddenly find your mouse not registering anything because it is not in contact with the desk. I don’t know about the keyboard, but from my experience this set did not sell for a reason!

Now that’s worth stayin’ up for…

Awesome deal!

We have a bunch of these at work. The mouse alone is easily worth the money. With a few minutes of practice you can get great precision with the motion sensors. My only problem with this woot is that I really don’t need any but I’m sorely tempted to buy 3.

The right mouse key doesnt work on mac for control click because you need software to do that, and this software is windows only. Logitech, for example, has mac software whereby you can activate the right click.

I have one and love it. I use it with my HTPC setup in the living room and infrared keyboards just don’t have the range for couch computing.

Hey you nimrods - it’s a gyro mouse - totally cool!

gyration products are so awesome!! sweet deal!!

Im stayen up all night… hurricane headed right for me!!

its refurb…you can find better

These are refurbs, so we might be getting one of your old ones…

30’ is a long way from my laptop monitor, I think I’ll have to pass. I don’t know what these go for new but for a refurb…and all the wireless after rebate deals, this seems expensive? I have 4 sets of LOGITECH CORDLS DESKTP LX500 KEYBRD&MOUSE for $9.99 from CompUSA AR. And they were new.

I actually JUST purchased one of these from ComputerGeeks for 49.99.

I have to say it is an excellent product. The mouse itself has an excellent refresh rate if you’re using it as a normal optical mouse. The gyro is also very accurate, within a couple minutes you will become accustomed to it when using it in the air.

However, while the concept of using it in the air is nice I don’t find myself using it that often. Sometimes when I’m leaning back in my chair its nice but I could just as easily reach over and use a normal mouse. To me, this product shines when used in conjunction with other mulitmedia outlets;such as giving presentations using projectors. I use it when I throw up a movie up on my TV through my computer and it works great.

Also, though its not they key feature of the product, this keyboard is EXCELLENT. It is very lightweight and compact. It reminds me of a laptop keyboard, but better. Almost makes the purchase worth it by itself.

Hope this helps.