Gyration Ultra GT Compact Keyboard Suite

to many gyrations to post. nite fellow wooters.

Not this time, can find better deals out there, later woot

Eh, I’ve tried this mouse out in Best Buy once and it was the most un-ergonomic mouse I’ve ever used. I can’t imagine using this for extended periods of time without some serious cramping!

Remeber the Microsoft Wireless Desktop? That was a much better deal. And cheaper.

This is a referb, too.

I mean, so was the Microsoft, but…

you cant really beat the price

Whats the Range on this thing?

rf and not bluetooth-- i like the compact keyboard though.

How many bloody keyboard/mouse sets can woot possibly have??

I got this last time it was up…its a fantastic product for limited use with a HTPC. Wouldn’t recommend for everyday use as typing on the keyboard is a little less than reliable. But that could be a function of the fact that I’m trying to type on the keyboard about 12-15 feet away from the antenna. When I get closer it works better. Mouse works great and is very responsive after a little practice.

I bought one of these refurbed from tigerdirect. It rocks! Good deal. I don’t know how I lived without it. Haha my verification word is balls. That’s funny.

I bought this last time. The mouse broke after a couple days of use. Still works as an optical mouse, but the air-motion is fubar’d.

Got this last time, tiny keyboard, hard to tell if you push the keys enough to tap out a letter so it is easy to skip letters.

I picked up the Gyration mouse a couple of months ago through Woot, and really like it. It is quick and easy to learn, and is just plain cool to use.

I’d get this Woot if I didn’t already have a wireless keyboard.

Blah.

I had to return mine twice…let the buyer beware. You might be purchasing one of mine…

Haha, I was downloading old wootcasts, and they were transferring practically instantly, then boom, midnight hits and the transfer rates drop to the single digits.

cracks me up when people post negative about this setup. They dont realize its a gyroscpic mouse.! its freaking rad i have bought 2 already. Mouse works amazingly well. I use one for my theater room and one for the computer hoooked up to my tv setup in the lviing room.

Averaging 75-135 buckaroos on froogle!

Nice woot! <3 <3 <3

PLEASE PLEASE add this information to the first post so that he can stop copying and pasting this same things every time. It’s just a new way of people to say “*** page” lol I grabbed one of these, I would of got 2 but just don’t have the cash to spare right now. VERY nice mouse, the keyboard is… a keyboard.

Go back and look at the late posts the last time this mouse was sold on Woot. Lots of malfunctions. This company does not have a good record on refurb.

I can’t leave my ergo set up.
But I’ve since this in action and it’s pretty nice.
But I can’t live without 10-key either. =(

It’s pretty much as fast as you move, but i wouldn’t recomend it for gaming unless you really get used to using it. Other than that, like I said before, my refurb is awesome!