H and R Block TaxCut Premium Federal and State on 256MB Thumb Drive

The state tax inclusion is worth that by itself.

most probably it is

Great deal if I hadn’t already bought (and used) the boxed software.

I know this sounds dumb, but…
Does this work for this year’s taxes???

will this come with that annoying u3 software installed as well?

I used their online version and it was very easy to follow. I would assume they are similar and would recommend it. I paid 20 for my federals alone through them, so this is a great deal imo.

Dumb question time, this IS for 2006, right?? (I know, dumb question, but it’d REALLY suck if it was for 2005 and that’s why it was such a deal… :wink: ) I bought Taxcut last year and it worked fine, if this is the $40 2006 USB version for $20 it’s a deal.

$35.99 at Worst Buy if you want it at a B&M

For Mac users like me, this probably isn’t for you: http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/01/30/taxcut/index.php

Hmm, seems like a good deal.

$40 elsewhere.

It’s cheaper on eBay but there are only a couple listed.

Too bad I don’t need it.

Dang, and they do this a few days AFTER I buy this exact same thing at the local store for more money!

What I will say is it worked great, and unlike buying the software on CD, when the tax filing is over you still have a functional thumb drive instead of a CD that can’t be used again.

The software installed easily, got my taxes all done, and my refund should be here within another week or so. It was a great deal, and would have been an even better deal at $19.99!

This is for 2006. It’s the first time they’ve released the software on a thumb drive.

Paying taxes is for suckers!!! HAHAHA!!!

Hold on, there is someone at the door…

A serious question now…

If the drive gets wiped/lost, do you get a back of the software?

Wow, I got this from H&R block in the mail via cd though about 2 months ago, and for free…

Day late and a few dollars short in my opinion…

Come on woot, give us something good…

Anyone know if the software here is actually decent? $25 for state & fed is a deal but only if it works.

Turbotax is entirely free if you have a simply return and you don’t need to file your state (or if your state doesn’t collect state taxes!)

do i need a different one for each of my social security numbers? that could get muy expensive

Good idea. I use TurboTax and save my files on a flashdrive. If this was offered 30 days ago, I would have given it a try.

It looks like a Kingston flash drive with H&R Block memorabilia all over it and the software guts to do your taxes. Not a bad woot at all. Too bad I already did mine for free, like most college students looking for a quick buck.