Haier 32" 720p LCD HDTV

why are their three different models are they all the same specs? and does this t.v. have video in so i can use it with my survailence system.

I have this TV. I purchased it from Amazon for $199 new, with free Prime shipping.

I use it in my bedroom. For this use it’s perfect. The picture is excellent, and the sound hasn’t been an issue, since it’s in a smaller room.

I’ve had it for over a year, and it hasn’t given me any problems at all. I would definitely recommend it, you have to make the decision if it’s worth $179 refurbed.

Cheers

Edit: Mine is the L32D1120

I paid about $100 more than this for a Westinghouse 32" LED (not LCD) and same thing…picture good, sound is crap.

Fortunately, I have it in my bedroom just to play something as I drift off to sleep, and it has what amounts to a mixer built in so that helped…but if I can find a cheap sound bar, that fixes that (as it did for my 47" LCD in my living room).

Today only, TigerDirect offers the refurbished Vizio 31.5" 720p Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. E321VL, for $199.99. This $50 mail-in rebate drops it to $149.99. With $14.80 for shipping, it’s $15 under our refurb mention from two weeks ago and the lowest total price we’ve seen. (It’s also $15 below the lowest total price we could find for a refurb elsewhere.) It features a native resolution of 1366x768 (720p), 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 500 cd/m² brightness, 8.5ms response time, USB connectivity, two HDMI inputs, and VGA and other video inputs.
A 90-day Sohnen warranty applies.

I bought this TV for my business office/waiting area. It’s got a nice picture and the sound is fair. But, ince it’s in a small, quiet area, it doesn’t need to get that loud. Decent amount of inputs for the price. Remote is easy to use, but seems very ‘directional’ - need to point right at the TV in my experience. Had the TV six months, and if you need it for a spare TV or in an area that doesn’t need a big stereo setup, I would recommend it.

REFURB merchandise can be as simple as someone did not like the size, color, type. Sometimes a return is sent back due to operation problems. A refurb is gone through better than a new production unit and may be the better choice because it has been tested in every aspect of the product where new is just spot tested. REFURB is not reject.

Thats one ugly looking TV. But for under $180bucks, a decent deal.