Haier Portable 7” LCD TV with DVD Player and AM/FM Stereo

Will it play Divx movies ?

"Playback Format(s): DVD, CD, VCD, SVCD and MP3 files "

So no, no divx movies

buy all these so they dont end up in my next Brick Oven Cadaver

I think I would only get one of these if it did come in a Brag of Crrap.
Looks too bulky.

“Excuse me, ladies. You may remember me as the guy who came to dinner a few weeks ago with underwear on my head. My name is Keith Stat from Millburn, New Jersey. State bird, the mosquito. And as you may have heard I am recently a crowned class B dungeon-master. So if any of you would like to play D&D today, please speak now or forever hold your peace.”

“No Dungeon Master worth his weight in Geldings goes anywhere without his 20-sided die. .”

wow woot, 2 Wet Hot American Summer images in as many days. Well played.
Will we be seeing stuff from the Ten next? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Awesome. posted my message 3x.

Okay, this is totally cool!

A boombox that can play dvd’s. It is a very good deal considering that portable dvd players for the car are a lot more expensive.

I am thinking about it… maybe if I wait until morning… sleep on it… yeah…

I got one and I think it is great…only issue is that I had to charge discharge the battery about 5 times to get full capacity (at first it lasted only 10 mins, after 5 cylces to full discharge it got the expected approx 2+ hours).

this should be like $30. its a doomed tv made by a low end brand

A lot more expensive? They’re under $100

Aren’t these likely be even cheaper in a year?

Coooooool! It has little snack trays below each side of the display! I could put my Skittles on one side…and…and…Oh! I could put my Milk Duds on the other!

Does anyone know they will accept the serial numbers off my cash instead of the numbers on my debit card? 'Cause that would be really cool. I SWEAR I’ll send the cash. Really. I swear…

Does anyone know if the TV input is coax? If it is can’t I just hook it up cable tv?

Who wrote this???

“The riots should be start almost immediately…”

sheesh.

After researching I found:

Features:

Portable TV, DVD, CD, and Stereo FM/AM player
7” Widescreen 16:9/4:3 TFT-LCD
High capacity built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery with internal power management to prevent over charging
AM Frequency Range: 530 to 1700kHz
FM Frequency Range: 88 to 108.00MHz
Speakers: 4 built-in
TV Receiving Range: VHF, UHF and Cable. Can pre-set up to 128 stations
Antenna Receiving: NTSC/M
Playback Format(s): DVD, CD, VCD, SVCD and MP3 files
Inputs/Outputs: Video out, TV input, AC connector, DC jack, headphone jack
Remote control to control DVD, TV, and CD player

In the box:

AC Power Adapter
Car Charger
Composite RCA Cable
Remote
User’s Manual

CONSUMER ALERT: This television receiver has only an analog broadcast tuner and will require a converter box after February 17, 2009 to receive over-the-air broadcasts with an antenna because of the U.S.'s transition to digital broadcasting. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite TV services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players, and similar products. For more information, call the Federal Communications Commission at 1-888-225-5322 (TTY: 1-888-835-5322), or visit the commission’s digital-television Web site at: www.dtv.gov.

This consumer alert will stop me this time. Maybe for a lower price???

Your research is what woot published about the product, verbatim.

This thing looks flimsy and carpy, something I’d definitely want to see up and running before buying.

I would have jump on this last year for Christmas presents but now with analog TV on the waysides?

It soon will make a good bag of crud item.

I’ll take one for $30.

Hit me up Woot if you accept my offer.

:wink:

it looks to me as if hes gazing at a giant nipple!
shhhh look closely…