Halberd 31-Piece Roadside Emergency Kit

makes a crappy gift for x-mas!

2 roadside kits in 1 wootoff?

that was the THIRTY piece kit. this has THIRTY ONE!!! vacuums for whoever bought one earlier.

i’d like to dip my balls in it.

ugh… groan more crud?

darn and i already got the 30 piece…not. maybe the extra piece is a bag-o-carp!

Sells for around $18 on ebay + Shipping.

Is this Jesus? It has risen from the dead of sold-out woot-off’s…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

oh sweet you have the complete set. a true classic composition. I only had the middle item. thanks for this

DO NOT BUY THIS!!! I WAS STUCK WITH THIS PIECE OF KIT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND THE JUMPERS ARENT EVEN STRONG ENOUGH TO JUMP A CAR!!! DO NOT BUY!!!

You know you look at this website every day when you are at a woot off and you recognize 90% of the things on here… lol

i’m pretty sure it was, but the picture was at a different angle so its a different product :stuck_out_tongue:

booooooo…( Just make sure you already have a pair of jumper cables in ur trunk before you diss this one…karma does have a way of…you know)

The 12 fuses count as part of the 31 pieces, as does (I suppose) the box the fuses come in. But the tape only counts as one piece, even though you could cut it into a bunch of little tape-ettes and pimp this as a 97-Piece Roadside Emergency Kit.

Besides, who needs more than 5" of tape during an emergency anyway?!?

omg!! now its laying on its side!!

I hope she is delivering everything i bought

Wasn’t the last one a 30-piece? Does woot think we need one extra carpy roadside tool to lure us into a buy?

Surely!

And I missed it … so I bought one.

Cool this 31 piece set will be an upgrade for the 30 piece set I got from woot… LIKE 10 hours ago.

huh huh… you said “nut driver”… huh huh