Halberd 45-Piece Portable Tool Tote

two years and NO woot…dont think nothing can make u happy. I in for three…and scratch three names off the christmas list. Something like this wouldnt hurt to carry in your car…never know when you might need it

I was excited to see tools, until I saw the contents of the kit. If I didn’t have 3 of each already, perhaps I would still have enthusiasm.

Made in China… That’s all I have to say about that.

I’ve been looking for a cheap tool set, soo… one for me + one for someone as a Christmas gift. In for 2.

I am in for 3 great christmas gifts for college or students.

I’m in for three. They’ll be great Christmas presents for people to stick in their desk drawers at work or in their cars. Great Woot!

Merry Christmas Dad, Brother-in-Law, Uncle Chuck.

Made in China for sure!

Crappy, but cheap…Christmas is around the corner

Yes, we’re all nerds, but as nerds, we do (at least some of us) know how to use a screwdriver, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, etc. – how else do you build a computer from parts, or install your own LAN, and such?

Having said that, this looks like a toolset that is worth less than the carry bag - and not worth the 10 bucks it takes to get it home - so I pass on this one…

Nothing like having a car breakdown and having a tool set that won’t work either. that could cause some real road rage. LOL

I think I saw these at dollar world…
I could be wrong though. I dont think they would carry anything this cheap.

In for three. Great stocking stuffer!!

The Doob

The dollar store charges $7.35 for these. KC10012

We’ll being seeing these again at the wootoff!

No, but you can be sure that if you are looking for QUALITY tools…this is NOT it.
That said, this is Good for my daughter going off to college who doesn’t really know how to use tools but can always use these for hanging pictures, building cheap ikea furniture, etc…

Does anyone have this? I’m thinking of getting one just for the cavas bag it comes in to put my own tools in, if it’s got spaces for them.

Also noticed the set doesn’t include a ratchet, is this one of those the head of the screwdriver also doubles as the receiver for the sockets?

This makes another excellent tool kit for my car! Woot!

me too… i was like a kid in a toy store…

No doubt, but it is better than nothing, and for $10.99 (with shipping) I have no complaints

After 2 minutes of light use on balsa wood this crap starts to break and you wind up with a 475 piece portable tool tote