Hallowed Be Thy Crap

I got that message for the second time tonight. Even though I clicked on the item from the boards. And clicked through to buy it. Nothing weird or ‘cheat’ going on here.
Is that just some funny message woot, or does it somehow think people are cheating to get a crap?

Also, when I saw the item go to between 2-4% I would click over to the community and start hitting F5 till the bag popped up there and clicked the little Bag icon as that would take you right to the sale screen where you quickly click I want one and get through your order session.

Also, one of my co-workers got a BOC later, but it sat on the order processing screen but when he checked his Stuff you bought there it was (and he received an email with it as well).

I think it is a “funny” way to say sold out… (But I didn’t think it was so funny when I got that screen earlier today).

I got wait listed, and denier earlier too. I’ve been trying since 9:00 this morning to get one. Best of luck to you tonight though!

Yeah, COMMUNITY PAGE, people! It works. Really.

Yes it does. I have been using that page to watch it pop up and click in and refresh to watch it sell out. If I could take out my phone at work I would start a stop watch and time it to see how long until they sell out.

I keep getting told I can’t buy more than one, but I’ve never bought one in my life, let alone within a week.
oh well.