Halloween Costumes

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned, but when did boxer shorts become a costume?

We go to different Halloween parties.

Game of Thrones references with the costumes.

Do you think I would be cool or creepy, if I took my kids trick-or-treating in only a pair of boxers?

Really Woot? Three costumes and the rest are boxer shorts? You are getting lazy…

I think it would be creepier if I take your kids out trick-or-treating in only a pair of boxers.

So what does it say about you if you have Tardis boxers. After all, it’s bigger on the inside…

I need to see a video of how well this cape can billow in the breeze before I pull the trigger on it.

Well, since these are obviously not officially licensed Game of Thrones costumes, shouldn’t the name be Jon Sneau?

Just like this

And what kind of “breeze” are you talking about?

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
BUTT CAPE!!

Females have revealing fancy slutty costumes, men boxers, with capes.

Think of “fluttering the sheets” as my immense Polish aunts were fond of saying after a big meal and retiring to bed.

Yeah, just throwing in here with another ‘what the heck kinda trick-or-treating are YOU doing, woot?’

So I own a pair of the Batman boxers with cape. It is a hilarious idea, but very impractical. Unless you are paying attention EVERY time you pull your pants up/down (count it over a week, it’s more than you think), you will inevitably leave the cape hanging out of your pants on accident. This is even more hilarious, but you will only find it amusing if you did it on purpose. Caveat emptor, etc.

Umm, maybe a Novelty Boxer category? The train is rolling downhill fast woot…