Halloween Stuff: More Cheap Boos

Be prepared to make a trip to the hardware store. Our blow up pumpkin arrived with no fuses.

We got the runaway ghosts. Our third little ghost doesn’t light up and we haven’t been able to fix it.
For this price I expect that they all should work.

Hmmm, my Runaway Ghosts inflatable won’t inflate. Never had a problem with a Gemmy item before, so I wonder what’s up. I’m waiting on a response from customer service.

Strange. Is it the blower? Or a hole in the seam? Try a different outlet?

CS will help you out.

Yeah, I would guess it’s the blower/motor. I tried many outlets, just to be sure. When I plug it in, nothing happens. The plug itself does seem a little sketchy…like loose and just not quite right.

@ThunderThighs, sorry to bug you about this. But I just heard from cs and the response for a replacement was:

“At this time we do not have access to our inventory due to the upcoming Woot-Off. Please email us once it concludes and we can check inventory at that time for a replacement order. If you’d rather have a refund, let us know immediately and we’ll start the returns process.”

Does that sound right to you? If that’s really how it works, then that’s fine and I’ll wait. I guess what I’m questioning most is that we just had a Woot-Off a week ago – is there really another one coming up that I need to wait on, or is that some kind of mistake?

I’m not sure how that end of the building works. Let me see what I can find out.