Hallowoot!

I’m confused… I thought these were going to be shipped expedited, since it says
“Hey!! Instead of passing out some crappy candy, we are EXPEDITING all orders to arrive in time for your ghoulie adventures!”
When are these going to be shipped?

We noted we’ll start shipping them on 10/16. If you don’t see any tracking by end of day today, email into support@woot.com, but I don’t currently know of any outstanding delays.

Thanks… Mine still says “Shipping now”… I’ll wait till EOD…
Thanks again!

Yeah, still no tracking…

http://grumpyrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/disapointed.jpg

Bump for mod to chime in, since I got nowhere with CS.

I guess woot is going to wait to after Halloween to ship this to me… :frowning:

Anybody else got their shipping info?

I checked in with our shirt people, they said the black hoodies were taking a while to get in, but they should have it shipped today.

Nope, still says “shipping now”

No Happy Halloween now, thanks woot. :frowning:

Thanks ADQ!

What about the stickers? Mine still says “shipping now”

“Hey!! Instead of passing out some crappy candy, we are EXPEDITING all orders to arrive in time for your ghoulie adventures!”

LIE!

LIE

LIE

When are these shipping? Christmas?!??!?

I’m just telling you the information they’re relating back to me. I’ll check back in to make sure your order gets shipped.

I understand your getting bogus info… but the bogus information is frustrating this customer, who have already given you the money, under the pretense that these would be shipped by the 16th!

Believe me, it’s not you! It’s Woot! I’m pissed that almost every transaction is like this! Woot says one thing, takes your money, then gives out false info to pretend that they are working on it.

(Again, not directed at you ADQ!) (hugz)

I am still hoping my Halloween stickers ship in time for Halloween. But I haven’t seen any movement.

Neither have I, and this is the response I got from customer service:

" Sorry for the confusion. Please refer to the sales page concerning this item. The ad specifies that this item will start shipping on 10/16 - not all of the orders will ship in one day. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Which still didn’t answer the question of when they will actually ship! :confused:

I got my shipping notice a little while ago!

I got my shipping notice, but I think it was for the hoodie, not the stickers…

Anybody else got the shipping info on stickers?

Update:
I’ll start with the good news… I received the hoodie AND stickers. I LOVE the stickers… they are awesome…

Now the Bad news:
The hoodie is nothing like the photo shown. I got a gray/blue background and gray/orangish head… You can’t even see the artwork…

Thanks ADQ for helping me though!!

With that & the Payton Manning plaque being not what I was shown… (They show a Bronco’s logo, with Payton in several poses - I got a photo of him about to throw a pass with no Bronco’s logo) -
I am officially done with the bait & switch.

I hope that CS will contact me, so I won’t have to dispute the charges…

I got a tracking number the 14th. It has yet to move. Been at “printed label” for a while

I’m sorry for the delay, make sure to write into CS by using the support tab towards the top of the page- they can figure out what’s up with your order.