Hamburger or Pizza?

Hamburger or Pizza?

1 Like

Call me simple but that question was harder to answer than ever.
Two of my favorite meals and both can be prepared in so many different ways.

I picked hamburgers. I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

2 Likes

This question is deeply flawed. It has no option for hamburger-topped pizza. :frowning:

7 Likes

There should have been a third option for both. This was way too hard today.

1 Like

Both satisfy your F-IT it’s good! hunger but pizza is less messy and easier to hold in one hand.

1 Like

I can’t eat most pizzas anymore-- weak stomach reacts to the sauce. :w_sob: I wanna eat both, but given a choice…

1 Like

Burgers, hands down. Then hands up to your face, then down, then up, you get the routine!

2 Likes

Same. Plus where I live only has chain pizza which taste like cardboard.

Don’t discount the alternative sauce options - pizza skins (mashed potato pizza, bacon, cheese, sour cream) is high up on my list of non-traditional pizzas.

Dang it, now I’m hungry.

1 Like

No need for red sauce on it, I rarely have it on mine.
Lightly brush it with olive oil, the your choice of toppings.
Yummmmmmy.

3 Likes

Yeah they’re should have been s third option…so many pizzas and so many hamburgers in so many variations…I mean there is even a hamburger pizza! :grin:

1 Like

I refuse to participate in this as it just continues the divisive sports team must be on the winning side mentality we have adopted in America. I vote on this today, next thing I know there is rioting in the streets of several major cities in America as people have been forced to either identify as “Hamburger” or “Pizza” supporters - no, we cannot have both. Leaders from both sides will emerge who will promise more hamburgers or more pizza with more wide distribution for all, but it will just continue to divide us while we fail to realize they are simply secretly pushing the Mac and Cheese industry together while we’re all busy fighting over sauce or ketchup.

Why, Woot, why? Why must you start these civil wars between us? Can’t we just all enjoy our comfort food in peace?

(Insert smiley emoji here so people who read this realize the satiric humor in it)

4 Likes

Now if you had asked Cheese Burger or Pizza we would have had a dilemma…

Day old pizza is just as if not better.

Day old burgers belong in the trash.

2 Likes

That depends on what part of my body I am wearing it. As a shawl…pizza. Earmuffs…burger.

Hamburger Pizza

Both pizza and hamburgers are a staple of my diet.

But, I could eat a burger everyday, where I don’t see my self eating pizza every day.

But, come to think of it, I am willing to take on the challenge of eating a pizza every day!

I will start with a simple cheese pizza today.

2 Likes

Yet you did. I am the Burger Princess! Behold!

1 Like

Burger princess… what does that entail?

:taco: Tacos :taco:

1 Like