Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker
$15.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker 68330

BizRate… good prices

Shopzilla… better prices

MSN Shopping… good prices

… so, i would buy this if my sister didn’t already have one. its awesome… simple… fun for kids… fun for adults… etc.

… another fun, possibly better, appliance (on a similar note) that is HIGHLY necessary… is this snow cone maker… so clutch on random drunken nights… doesn’t matter the weater… i’m always down for shaved ice with bubble gum flavored syrup.

Yeah!! Ice Cream in September…

WOOT! So good, you’l think it’s illegal!

Froogle Link Minimum Price $20.00

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $22.90 (ebay excluded)

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $23.43

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Review 4.5/5 Stars

Manufacturer Page

If I didn’t already have a brand new one, sure thing! It’s getting a bit late in the year to make ice cream, anyway. Soon we can all just sit the stuff outside to freeze solid!

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-68330-Bucket-Cream/dp/B000FI7D02

25$ at Amazon. Not much of a savings… no thanks

Does it make Oreo? :slight_smile:

Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker - 68330 - $26.62 - AbsoluteHome.com

I recently bought an ice cream maker.
Be aware that heavy cream costs about $3.50 - $4.00 per quart, so this ends up to be more expensive than buying good ice cream on sale.
But you can have fun with your own ingredients, and without the Polysorbate 80 or Xantham Gum.

You know, as an owner of an ice cream maker already, I have to say that’s a pretty good deal.

As long as you can follow directions, you can make ice cream that tastes just as good as any from the store.

An ice cream maker on the first day of fall? It’s either 6 months too late or 6 months too early. :slight_smile:

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-68330-Bucket-Cream/dp/B000FI7D02

http://products.howstuffworks.com/hamilton-beach-4-quart-capacity-ice-cream-maker-68330-review.htm

$25 at Amazon. Not much of a savings… no thanks

Our family has a tradition of making homemade ice cream, but we stick to hand cranks. The electric motor shuts off too early in the freezing process to harden the ice cream as hard as a hand-crank model can.

But, White Mountain hand crank makers can run around $150+. I’d Woot if we didn’t already own a classic, cast-iron, wood bucket maker.

summer is over…lol

woot should sell us the ice and salt too… lol

Can this freeze bodily fluids “just in case”? I don’t see it mentioned.

I’ll hold out for the iceless…

Does it do something cool like interface with my iPod where I can save the directions and it automatically mixes everything?

After months of forgetting about woot, I was reminded of woot by a wooting friend who tipped me off on the projection screen. (Too bad it’s too small for what I need!)

Anyway, I’m too cold and too tired for ice cream, but next time a projector rolls around…

Nitey nitey wooting clan!

One cannot “buy” good ice cream at any price; one must make good ice cream.