Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker

Is this a good product or are there better ones on the market? I know someone that really wants an ice cream maker but this seems to require a lot from the user…

i just bought one and it said it was sold out, but it still shows a full bar on the page over 1 minute later…

i just bought one and it said it was sold out, but it still shows a full bar on the page over 1 minute later…

Another Woot-Off so soon? I logged in and saw only 15 units of the camcorder then realized the flashing lights were going and there was a progress bar.

Those with the inserts suck. They make ice cream soup at best.

I’ve been to a party where one of these was being used. It was so easy and so fun. The kids loved it.

I could buy like 5 or 6 things of ice for that price…pre made, and probably tasting way better than stuff I could make myself. I opt to be lazy.

dooodooooo! Next item!

Let me just say there was Crap I wanted to do today. Like sleep for an example.

This adds “Weight On Our Tushi”.

noooo. i wanted this one, but came too late!

Good to have but Hamilton Beach makes some POS stuff

You joined today.

gotta love the intelligent posts from first timers about worst woots ever

you’ve never seen the windshield wiper fluid heater

ok maybe i wouldn’t get one since they are gone

This woot off is really moving along. I like ice cream. It’s really good. It’s cold too. And it makes my tongue tingle. Sometimes it makes me cough. Does that happen to you. Homemade ice cream rocks! Get it…salt rock…

You have to buy these for all your friends. They are great for healthy ice cream made with Splenda and NonFat Skim Milk. Buy quickly before the best Christmas present ever is gone!!!

ha, was there only one???

Wow, either they have very low quantities or there are a lot of people wooting in the middle of the night. The servers crashing are a real boc!

Nevermind